Lumatek high par lamp

• Thread starter crippled1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crippled1

I realize this is new to the US market but no matter who I ask, nobody can tell me anything about this product.
Has anyone here heard anything about this yet?

Z

zipflip

i saw that on their site teh other day too, and felt there really wasnt much to say of it on the site. even the pic was tiny and couldnt maximize it any without distorting it all.
anyone else know of this product?

C

crippled1

I just don't understand, I have asked at several hydro shops, posted on multiple sites, even sent chris from lumatek an email (no reply)and NOBODY has even heard of this.

Z

zipflip

i too sent lumatek an email and no response either so idk.
i sent mine bout week ago

BUMB
anyone else ?

K

kushpheen

Call Marin Hydroponics in Novato, CA I think they might be able to answer this question for you.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Don't you just love the teaser crap some of these companies do? No info on a potentially great product. Don't really know about this one but you get the drift. Good luck with the info hunt, please post when you get something. Thanks

Peace

S

s4m

hello folks,

as some of you know my lumatek's went tits up!.

I have been talking with lumatek directly and I am glad to say there customer service is fantastic.:anim_19:

Anyhow I will ask about this product tomorrow and post my findings. As I still have to contact them at there request.

s4m

Latest posts

Top Bottom