Lung Candy--->

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

We got these Lung Candy's going and loving the structures thus far....should be going into flower here in the next few weeks.
Lung candy
Lung candy 2
Lung candy 3

soserthc1

soserthc1

I thought the strawberry cough pheno was super strong smoke. the bigger ones will be the diesel phenos from my experience. Looking like you got at least two diesel phenols
Last one looks strawberry cough I think
Good luck

Indican

Indican

Not sayin its not potent, but grow it next to rebel yell with that lil sweettooth addition. Then add an,indica to that like oh say, herijuana, then thats bout where I like the potency :) Nothing Mota puts out isnt potent, I just need the devastating strains.

Indican

Indican

Ok, After 2-3 weeks of cure, I retract my earlier comment. Lung candy put me in,a deep relaxed state last night n gave me the munchies to the point I dragged my ass out to a restaurant around 10pm last nite. Rebel yell is still slightly stronger imo, but not by much...hell its a Mota Rebel strain..whattya expect

Indican

Indican

Man you are growin the biggest LCs Ive seen! super frosty as usual but youre gonna love em...If you haven't smoked it before, jar it, let it cure 3-4 weeks, the taste changes into something unbelievable compared to like a week dry time. Def love after the curing

H

happy b

Very nice!did any of you get in on the 40% off motas gear sale on stax the other week?

pugliese63

pugliese63

Very nice!did any of you get in on the 40% off motas gear sale on stax the other week?
I tried to except my card wouldn't work with their system. Very disappointed. Nice selection.

Top Bottom