Luxx lighting sold to miracle grow

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

sell outs. Jungle boys would do some shit like this then cry “fuck corporate cannabis.” Jungle boys, athena ag, luxx lighting are the definition of sellouts,

Anthem

Anthem

sell outs. Jungle boys would do some shit like this then cry “fuck corporate cannabis.” Jungle boys, athena ag, luxx lighting are the definition of sellouts,
The OG Jungle Boys sold out along time ago. Wax Face even posted he was retiring some time ago. Luxx and Athena both use the same address for corporate offices. I believe the mother company is called Hydroponics Incorporated. I did not know Liberty Bags was part of the group. I actually like their bags. Oh well back to the supermarket for turkey bags!!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The OG Jungle Boys sold out along time ago. Wax Face even posted he was retiring some time ago. Luxx and Athena both use the same address for corporate offices. I believe the mother company is called Hydroponics Incorporated. I did not know Liberty Bags was part of the group. I actually like their bags. Oh well back to the supermarket for turkey bags!!
Damn, retire at his age. What the real Fuxk lol. Pretty sure they all still manage the grow ops. What up anthem