Mac F1 With F2 Seeds 6 Weeks.

• Thread starter Panther
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
8zlag

8zlag

• Lol after reading that...that guy bought his seeds after cap posted...no wonder why cap hasnt been seen in a while

• capulatorPSA:
      I am allgood with y'all making crosses from my MAC1 cut. No stress.
      HOWEVER, in my experience, MAC1 offspring are for the most part garbage. I have done more crosses with this plant than anyone. I have tested more crosses with this plant than anyone. Remember MACAfrica? MAC1 cross. Garbage. Freezerburn? MAC1 cross. The only one to not be a mutated POS and still is a pain in the ass to grow with terrible yield. MAC x super lemon starfighter. Awesome... but the only one of 20 that actually grew out normal. Rest of them... you guessed it. Garbage.
      All MAC crosses I have released have been with my MAC male or MAC8, NOT MAC1. This is the reason.
      This post is not meant to throw shade on anyones projects. You all do your thing. I just dont want it coming back on me somehow. MAC1 is one of the best plants I have ever grown (if not the best), but breeding her to sell seeds is not a good idea IMHO. I am being honest, that's all. There are some amazing plants to be found, but it's a serious roll of the dice.
      Swipe to see my latest MAC1 cross in action. Threw my thumb in there for scale. Those are tops. ✌ 2 of 10 grew out like this. The rest.... GARBAGE! These are one and done. Ain't nobody got time for a plant full of bong hits that takes 4 hours to trim and yields 20 grams.

Edit: MAC1 x wooki God seedling are perfectly healthy and uniform. So were MAC1 x Miracle. It depends on the male. I highly advise anyone making MAC1 crosses to test them first before selling them off.

Scuba's Perpetual LED Garden - Jacks 321- CoCo DTW + RDWC - WHITE COOKIES SOUR D
    RDWC/Soil Dinafem Haze XXL auto run - Complete
    Mainline Madness Purple Kush & White Cookies - Complete
    Like− QuoteReply
    MirrorZen likes this.
  1. Apr 9, 2018#33

8zlag
    • capulatorPSA:
      I am all good with y'all making crosses from my MAC1 cut. No stress.
      HOWEVER, in my experience, MAC1 offspring are for the most part garbage. I have done more crosses with this plant than anyone. I have tested more crosses with this plant than anyone. Remember MACAfrica? MAC1 cross. Garbage. Freezerburn? MAC1 cross. The only one to not be a mutated POS and still is a pain in the ass to grow with terrible yield. MAC x super lemon starfighter. Awesome... but the only one of 20 that actually grew out normal. Rest of them... you guessed it. Garbage.
      All MAC crosses I have released have been with my MAC male or MAC8, NOT MAC1. This is the reason.
      This post is not meant to throw shade on anyones projects. You all do your thing. I just dont want it coming back on me somehow. MAC1 is one of the best plants I have ever grown (if not the best), but breeding her to sell seeds is not a good idea IMHO. I am being honest, that's all. There are some amazing plants to be found, but it's a serious roll of the dice.
      Swipe to see my latest MAC1 cross in action. Threw my thumb in there for scale. Those are tops. ✌ 2 of 10 grew out like this. The rest.... GARBAGE! These are one and done. Ain't nobody got time for a plant full of bong hits that takes 4 hours to trim and yields 20 grams.

Edit: MAC1 x wooki God seedling are perfectly healthy and uniform. So were MAC1 x Miracle. It depends on the male. I highly advise anyone making MAC1 crosses to test them first before selling them off.
    Bruh I got these seeds from him at the chalice festival. What are you tryna say with this post.

Like+ QuoteReply
    scubascrog likes this.
  2. Apr 9, 2018#34

8zlag
    screenshot_20180409-102250-jpg.791325

Like+ QuoteReply
    scubascrog likes this.
  3. Apr 9, 2018#35

Monster762

Is she a he?!?

I feel like I need other opinions...
    Yup

Like+ QuoteReply

4. Apr 9, 2018#36

scubascrog
    Oh well then nvm! its what he posted I thought it was relevant

Like+ QuoteReply
    MirrorZen and 8zlag like this.
  5. Apr 9, 2018#37

MirrorZen
    • capulatorPSA:
      I am all good with y'all making crosses from my MAC1 cut. No stress.

Yeah I saw that psa, but to me that's just caps way of trying to get ppl not to breed with his gear anymore due to the high volume of MAC crosses.
    @8zlag untested feminized is a growing trend nowadays.

Like+ QuoteReply
    scubascrog likes this.
  6. Apr 9, 2018#38

8zlag

Yeah I saw that psa, but to me that's just caps way of trying to get ppl not to breed with his gear anymore due to the high volume of MAC crosses.
    @8zlag untested feminized is a growing trend nowadays.
    Untested feminized? What do you mean by that?
    Just wondering because from what I read it shouldn't be too hard to feminize right? I mean get a plant to pollinate itself (Hermie)

Like+ QuoteReply

7. Apr 9, 2018#39

Mr.D0p3sauce
    When fake ass breeders. Take fire strains made by hard working people. Reverse the female into a male. Take that pollen and hit it with what ever they plan to cross.. then hop online call themselves a breeder and sell the seeds having never even popping the seeds them selves to see if it is stable and not hermie prone.... that is untested feminised in a nut shell.... if any1 is to call them selves a breeder. At least test your work or give them out to tester b4 selling em is all....

Like+ QuoteReply
    kansabis, 907debow1234, MirrorZen and 1 other person like this.
  8. Apr 9, 2018#40

8zlag

When fake ass breeders. Take fire strains made by hard working people. Reverse the female into a male. Take that pollen and hit it with what ever they plan to cross.. then hop online call themselves a breeder and sell the seeds having never even popping the seeds them selves to see if it is stable and not hermie prone.... that is untested feminised in a nut shell.... if any1 is to call them selves a breeder. At least test your work or give them out to tester b4 selling em is all....
    Thanks for the knowledge!

Like+ QuoteReply
4 more messages...
Prev123Next

• Friendlyguy
      Photo of The Month
      potm.jpg

Redbluffer
      Sundae Driver
Thankfully I was compensated for the seeds being a male. I got 5 seeds of wifi43xFruityPebbles. Even if I weren't the caps work is insane and I have the utmost respect for him. Some idiot posted crap on my forum saying I did the crosses and that cap said they'd be crap, but he didn't read that I bought the seeds. When I brought in the proof it wasn't to say that the caps business isn't good it was just proving the seeds we're legit.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I’ll just leave this here. Hahah. It’s the real deal. Frostiest plant I’ve ever seen and it’s the stinkiest in the room. Hands down.
That’s not hype I have plenty of real deal strains and this one is a cut above. Period.
How's the yeild on caps cut? Is it at least 1lb a light De hps? or is it more like 1.5lb per 1000w de?

Top Bottom