Mad hatters 1st written documented grow

• Thread starter Madhatter1971
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madhatter1971

Madhatter1971

Hello I have been growing since 2010 first couple years were shaky and I had a lot of frustration. I get by now.
Mad hatters 1st written documented grow 2
Mad hatters 1st written documented grow 3
Mad hatters 1st written documented grow 4
Mad hatters 1st written documented grow 5
Mad hatters 1st written documented grow 6
Mad hatters 1st written documented grow 2
Mad hatters 1st written documented grow 3
Mad hatters 1st written documented grow 4
Mad hatters 1st written documented grow 5
Mad hatters 1st written documented grow 6

Madhatter1971

Madhatter1971

Ok above are some pics and I have more I have only grown indoors. I run a perpetual grow. Right now I am doing organic hand mixed soil and DWC I have a homemade flood table, I’m gonna convert to a wicking style table.

Madhatter1971

Madhatter1971

My set up: I have a 7 1/2 ft by 11 1/2 ft room for bloom right now I am running 1 by 1000 DE hps, 1 630 DE cmh, and 1 a/c 600 hps in bloom as summer comes o I’ll switch the 1000 for another 600 a/c. I have several different lighting options. But like hps and cmh combo. I bought some leds a few years back and like them as veg or supplemental they are blurple.

Madhatter1971

Madhatter1971

I will get some more pics up tonight I just remodeled in November and money got tight so I still need to get some Mylar up and install new A/c but things are looking pretty good in there working evenings right now.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ok above are some pics and I have more I have only grown indoors. I run a perpetual grow. Right now I am doing organic hand mixed soil and DWC I have a homemade flood table, I’m gonna convert to a wicking style table.
Hi there, welcome I like you started my first documented grow here. I muddled along on my own afraid to speak out or ask questions for fear of the man.

I started indoors around 2000 as I said muddling with some success lots of problems. I now with the help of the folks here doing much better and I'm more consistent. I'm now spending an enormous amount of time in my room daily compared to what I was doing and the results show

. I followed another Farmers nickname of Upgrade so I do as Seaphine does & upgrade upgrade not so much in equipment( although I have with the influences here its nice to know what tools are needed) but in environment. daily cleaning rearranging and paying attention and keeping track of my various plants at different stages of growth.

I'm new here as of last Aug ......Again Welcome😀😀

Madhatter1971

Madhatter1971

Thanks PipeCarver. It is legal in my neck of the woods now. As of last year. Do I just type in your name to check your grow out? I’ll get more pics up tonight. And a break down. I have grown many ways the last ten years but like organic the best. I believe environment is right behind Genetics. Also routine my wife gets upset but I average 3 or 4 hours a day out there. Well a bowl calms her down pretty quick. May I ask about your set up?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks PipeCarver. It is legal in my neck of the woods now. As of last year. Do I just type in your name to check your grow out? I’ll get more pics up tonight. And a break down. I have grown many ways the last ten years but like organic the best. I believe environment is right behind Genetics. Also routine my wife gets upset but I average 3 or 4 hours a day out there. Well a bowl calms her down pretty quick. May I ask about your set up?
Thanks for your interest in my grow If you click the icons you get that growers pics.
I have a diary I'm in Canada where they faux legalized us as well. That starts at the beginning here if you're interested.

In my veg room I use T5 & T8's with supplemental side lights
In flower room I use a 1000w hps
In clone box I use T5's as well

Madhatter1971

Madhatter1971

Thanks for your interest in my grow If you click the icons you get that growers pics.
I have a diary I'm in Canada where they faux legalized us as well. That starts at the beginning here if you're interested.

I looked at your link I like your setup I am in US. Oklahoma. Don’t have a cat but I gotta pick plenty of Golden Retriever fur off my plants. My wife says they make it better little gold fibers of joy.

Madhatter1971

Madhatter1971

Ok here is a couple of pics I switched outmuscled 1000 watt bulb for a 630 cmh to make better light for pic I think I’ll finish this way as you see there is a few different styles.

Top Bottom