Made liquid nutes first time, yikes…

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

Good morning, OK you guys are going on a crack up at me but I have a question. I see it like that because it seems obvious but again I’d like to ask a question. I am Currently using cottonseed meal bone meal and bought that and a cal mag supplement. Instead of applying them dry and then watering heavily, I put them in a 5 gallon bucket and mixed it in water. So the question, since mutes are water soluble, is it ok to apply this way as long as a diluted concentration made?

Here is where I am now, 3 months from pot to ground. 1 month in ground now. Fertilize 2 x per week dry until now. Hope I did not do something completely wack. I am no dummy but confirmation that I did not blow it. I assume it will be a few days before I see any signs of harm so I was looking for info as a heads up in case I need to flood my bed.
Made liquid nutes first time yikes 3
Made liquid nutes first time yikes
Made liquid nutes first time yikes 2

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
When applying new nutrients I try and always follow the guidelines they recommend but do it at half strength and go from there. I am thinking the nutrients you’re using have some kind of feeding guideline you can follow, but I would think you are ok especially if it’s diluted enough and you can always go up from there.

Keep up the great work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom