Made up a batch of nute water

• Thread starter Adam626
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Adam626

Adam626

Last night I made up a batch of nute water to feed my seedlings. I made 1gal of nute water and used only what I needed to feed my seedlings. There is still alot left will it go to waste? Or how long will it last?

Zmc2021

Zmc2021

Totally fine. I mix 16 gallons at a time in a tote and fill 16 milk jugs for my 4 plants. They each get a milk jug every few days. So that 16 gallon lasts 4 water cycles which are about 3 days apart.

so every 10-14 days ill mix up 16 gallons in a tote with a water pump to stir it for half hour and then fill my milk jugs up.

as long as they’re mixed properly and in the right order you’ll be fine.

silica goes first. Then calcium and mag. Then the rest of your additives.

Adam626

Adam626

Totally fine. I mix 16 gallons at a time in a tote and fill 16 milk jugs for my 4 plants. They each get a milk jug every few days. So that 16 gallon lasts 4 water cycles which are about 3 days apart.

so every 10-14 days ill mix up 16 gallons in a tote with a water pump to stir it for half hour and then fill my milk jugs up.

as long as they’re mixed properly and in the right order you’ll be fine.

silica goes first. Then calcium and mag. Then the rest of your additives.
Shit i did cal/mag before silica

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

You shouldn’t be feeding nutes to an actual seedling. That being said, I put an air stone in my watering/replenish res. so it doesn’t become stagnant, then it should last

Top Bottom