Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Going to b 28 deg c here this tues coming..i will get to see firsthand how my room will cope with yrs summer fast approaching..i run lights off through the day 8am to 8pm ..being warmer i can have the extraction fan going all day and wont have to worry about the temp getting too cool in the room..as its was only going to keep the humidity in check before so will b killing 2 birds with one stone..seems like a waste of 400 bucks for the dehumidifer i purchased as havnt used as yet but when winter comes i can keep the humidity down without losing heat not like before when the extraction fans going.😃

Madmax

Madmax

Cropped the critacal .that should slow her down a little..a couple knitting needles in there to hold them steady...lol..gave aurora a hair cut while i was at it and a feed .aurora looking a little dark for my liking so i will reduce the feed slightly .will b giving them some flores 50/50 mix with vega in nxt 7 days....little buds should b showing by then..
20201031_204129.jpg
20201031_204625.jpg
20201031_204647.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Pulled one of the 3 suss plants out for a geezer and its confirmed a cross dresser .this is what i was seeing but too small early on down the plant for the android to focus on it...so one down and 2 to go id say.zoom in and you will see some balls..
20201101_220745.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Doing a few chores around the house..got the mortein out spraying around all doorways ans sheds.that should hold some uninvited guests from entering for awhile.have my homeless friend helping out aswell doing his bit.he stays close as other roosters were belting him up so he hides from them..i have been protecting him lol and have killed 3 of the 4 wild roosters that attack him.hes getting better .hes that badly traumatised i can throw him a piece of bread and he'd fall over with fright poor thing..25.4 here 23.1 in room lights off and fans stuck on 59%..got another fan blowing under canopy now ..
20201102_152316.jpg
Screenshot_20201102-152939.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Just checked the plant distance to light running at 600w .critacals at 18' and 66k lux.auroras at 23 1/2 and 44k lux.i got about 4 inches left before i start cropping all the tops..got no probs with the aurora she up 8 inches on blocks..at 65 cm high.pretty much a perfect height for the room with a little leverage...im soo glad im running light of the night extraction fans going continuos just about and holding room temp at 25.6.fan cuts on at 26.6..still 20 deg outside atm and its 8.50pm ..31 here tomorrow...i reckon we are in for a hot summer by the looks,with above average rainfall too because of the la nina floating about..i hate hot nights lol..

Madmax

Madmax

Hmmm.fed the girls tonite .day 11 in flower room..the critacal took more water than the AI and took longer to get through the coir till runoff..i phd to 5.5 out was 6.4 ppm in 800 runoff 7-800 .ppm runoff has actually climbed last few feedings just on that plant...the plant look fine...anything i should b worried about guys?.its like as if shes slowing down eating..is this because of whats happening at the roots...im feeding every 2 days but last feeds ive noticed its drying out more now is this the reason salts starting to build up abit and changing ph?.AI ph in 5.5 out 6.0 in 800ppm out 500ppm..

Madmax

Madmax

Im going to count from today buds starting on critacal..AI isnt far behind.moved the fan on the right up.bloody thing fell and sometimes the oscilation stops..gunna have to get another ...pretty important that one between canopy -light..

Madmax

Madmax

Day 14 in flower room..just looking at the canna chart..i was thinking of giving the some flores together with grow but the chart doest say that .i think this could bugger the mixing up yeah? So i willjust continue with grow for a week or 2..i have bloom coming..should b here in 6 days hopefully..
Screenshot_20201104-130209.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Ive put the light up as far as she goes and have turned it up to 750..went from 52 k to 66 k lux lol..thought i better turn her up and get them into it..feed tonite between 9-1000 with 20 ml of fulvic acid added to a bout 12 litres of water.says to use 20ml to 50 ml pr 10 litres.runoff is still under ppm in ..ph out is up to 6.3 - 6.5 between the 2.. but im not worrying bout that as they look fine..counting day 1 of flower for AI so 8 weeks it should b done..right on christmas .

Madmax

Madmax

Made another small screen for plants lol..going to make half a dozen or so..there will b a tray that can slide out after feeding and will put some trolly wheels on it so i can move them about easier..i can get rid of the bigger trays and put plants exactly where i want .getting bored lol..
20201106_184419.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Checkout the stretch on spindly qik critacal..its actually doubled its height..makes the aurora indica look small ha...ive backed off the nutes as they are a little too dark..i dont normally start with bloom nutes till buds are 2 weeks of age...i started the count monday on one....i might start the bloom nutes a week earlier like nxt wednesday..the canna boost should arrive by then..

I took a cutting off last week from one of the branches and took dome off yesterday
I think its gonna grow lol..😂😂 .
20201107_011601.jpg
20201107_011630.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Thanks od..im really looking forward to this nxt grow.i just hope i can get them through the first couple weeks..i actually struggled with this indoors but not a worry outdoors.its perhaps i plant them quickly once they are up and just them them do there stuff without hardly watering ..its my only concern right now when it shouldnt b lol..should have them up in 3 weeks from now..hope the purple punch .tropicanna banana.sweet zombie,thc bomb and gorrilla glue regs rockup before or after christmas..they should keep me going for a little while..i might go to church tomorrow and pray for there safe arrival..

Top Bottom