Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Im going to throw this in here so i dont forget which order they go..giving them a dose of canna boost tonite..this shits expensive lol specially drenching..would save foliar feeding but im not risking burning the leaves ill b lucky to get 10-15 feeds to the bottle....critacals buds are growing quickly.she gonna love me tonite...
Screenshot_20201109-185124.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Ok..i better put some numbers down where im up to with them with the feeds...its day 18 in flower room and day 7 since buds started on critacal.and day 5 i think for aurora indica.still giving them canna classic vega with go roots and first taste of canna boost accelerater.phd to 6.0...feed ppm 9-1000 using ppm 500 on truncheon feeding daily...aurora indica ppm out 4.500.ph out 6.6..feed in 2.650 litres out 750ml..i will reduce amount nxt feed...ph is climbing but she looks okay.i dont know whether to b worried or not..lol...qik critacal ppm out 900..ph out 6.5.. feed in 3.650 litres out 700ml..she takes longer to runout out this plant maybe its because shes bigger with a bigger root mass or compaction?..day temps lights off between 18.5 to 21 deg average.hot days she jumps to 25 and stays there..humidity 58.8 and dont move much at all.night temps lights on are really consistant 25.8 to 27.1 humidity at 27.1 deg c is 59% and 41% at 25.6deg..critacals at 70 k lux and auroras at 46k..im going ok lol.im getting a faint sweet smell when i sniff the critacal..its been a few yrs since ive grown and have been missing this baad..its great to b back growing..

Madmax

Madmax

Well looky here 🎉....these were ordered on the 8th of oct...8 sweer zombie..5 tropicanna banana.2 frree pks and they have also thrown in la confidential ..my 1st order should of been here before these.there was only a day the difference.hopefully they rock up..a months not bad considering how bad it is..was a nice suprise lol..
20201110_164526.jpg

JSH1973

JSH1973

Canna Boost is expensive alright, it's 28 Euro for a 250ml bottle here but it gets cheaper if you buy bigger bottles of it, I'm through a 250ml bottle already but I add it to the feed every time.

Madmax

Madmax

65 bucks i paid i think..bloody shocking lol for just 250ml..are you using 20ml to 10 litres..
Nxt size up is 164 for a litre..5litres is 600 smackerooneys..the a and b is only 22-23 for a litre ea...i have been thinking of changing to another brand.green planet is one.and botanicare.. one thing though i have only used cal mag 3 times .the amounts in a and b vega is adequte so far.

JSH1973

JSH1973

65 bucks i paid i think..bloody shocking lol for just 250ml..are you using 20ml to 10 litres..
Nxt size up is 164 for a litre..5litres is 600 smackerooneys..the a and b is only 22-23 for a litre ea...i have been thinking of changing to another brand.green planet is one.and botanicare.. one thing though i have only used cal mag 3 times .the amounts in a and b vega is adequte so far.
I use 40ml to 15 Litres of water, this is my first grow so I'm not skimping on anything because of price.
Where do you live that the prices are evne higher than here?

Madmax

Madmax

Hi guys should i lower ppms under 900 as when i use canna boost which mustnt b salt based it still reads 900 after adding..so whats the go there lol..im stating to get a little yelowing on the tips so.say i reduce to 750 then add the boost .ppm out on qick critacal went 100 over on the truncheon but aurora indica still on 500 out lol..

Switching to flores in a couple days..for the run home..

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Gave seperate feeds tonite critacal 750ppm ppm out 14-1500...LOL...ran another 6-700ml through and now down to 1000-1100 .it should come down more nxt feed..ph out dropped .1 to 6.6..back to how it was mon...aurora feed 900ppm out 700 its moving up ph out 6.9...one more feed of vega then changing to flores on fri..buds are growing nice.nice sweet candy smell atm.

Fudge

Fudge

have aread of this

Theres nothing different in canna boost that I can see or find that makes it worth the money, ur probably better off buying a really good fulvic acid product , some molasses(unsulphured blackstrap) and then just make ur own pk boost to use with it, something like hammerhead or overdrive

JSH1973

JSH1973

I just ordered a litre at 65 Euro (free shipping)
First bottle of just 250ml was 28 quid or around there, still a hefty price though, going by the dosage instructions on the bottle and watering twice a day it will only last about two weeks, I might just only give it to them on one of the two daily waterings.

Madmax

Madmax

Maybe go by the minimum in directions 20ml to 10 litre .im using 30 to 15litres and giving plants 2 to 3 litres between them daily in a 14 litre pot.so that 3 days feed .so thats 24 days 250 ml .the 2 plants will most likey want more as they get along more..i agree you could go every 2 days or give to them 2 days in a row then one day with none...40 ml is pretty much the max you can give them and anymore can have an adverse affect and may even harm plants devlopment..so you can b on the safe side and give them anywhere between 20-40 .sometimes less is more..

Madmax

Madmax

This is day 10 and 8 in bud development.i gotta get a decent camera.this android is shit under hps...im going to start the flores tomorrow actually.i cant let the aurora get too green .shes pumping out the leaves too quite the opposite to critacal.and she needs to b lighter too .ones 95% and 75 % indica..i reckon ive pulled 60 leaves off the aurora the last 21 days lol...and still needs more taking off..

Madmax

Madmax

Coooool....another order is here.😍😍😍..2from 2..

One more coming. Thc bomb fems and original glue regs..should get these late nxt week...im stoked they got through..packaging was great too and beans all look the goods..
20201113_121052.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

have aread of this

Theres nothing different in canna boost that I can see or find that makes it worth the money, ur probably better off buying a really good fulvic acid product , some molasses(unsulphured blackstrap) and then just make ur own pk boost to use with it, something like hammerhead or overdrive
I got some fulvic acid here i could use when it runs out and aloe and kelp ferment but i dont think using it with canna flores as it has 4.39 of cal in it ..canna has bout same....i also have the canna pk 13/14 here and professors extreme boost in granules. 0/54/32..i gave this 2 plants outdoors and noticed Big improvement.buds were bigger on these 2 plants..

Top Bottom