Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

I put me glasses on tonite to look at the plants up close..found some seeds lol 😨.cant find a nanner anywhere..this same plant done it at bros and had seed,so i guess this dinafem strain isnt completely stable.most planrts ive grown in last couple decades have thrown out a nanner or 2 and get 1/2 dozen seeds.its not bad .buds infected are right in the guts in the middle.might get 20 seeds...its def genetic..

Madmax

Madmax

Aurora at 13 days since bud onset.she looking good..just pulled off near 40 leaves..yeah im usually against itbut different scenario with the light compared to to the suns.will so her down a little but..some pics of the seed..its got me stumped seeing seeds so early in flower,specially at 2 weeks..i cant see any dead yellow spots (nanners) showing themselves.not real good pics but you should b able to see some calyx with unmature seeds..look above the supercropped branch you should see a couple and in last pic..cant get a good pic in there with the android..
20201118_000604.jpg
20201118_000732.jpg
20201117_235050.jpg
20201118_000312.jpg

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

I reckon ive pulled off 70-80 leaves lol..id like to pull the branches out and away from ea other abit to get more light into the buds that arnt recieving much light.i might make a round screen to put under pot for future grows and use it to tie some branches too..i reckon ill go close to getting 12 ozzies off the 2 maybe a tad more..id b very happy with that..that aurora is pretty dense .the aurora has some kind of fruit smell i just cant figure out.wierd but a nice smell sorta similar to a sunset sherbet phenotype i had...these buds look like they could get golfball size lol..going to put a net over the qik critacal..if those buds double she aint got a hope in hell holding them up..theres abit of bud on her.nice lemony smell too.

Madmax

Madmax

Haha..i expected it .i dont think it will b that bad but i still havnt gone right over the plant.im getting more lazy as i get older 🙄.i could of nipped it in the bud earlier and looked over plant propper..damn plant is that much of a mess spindly branches everywhere makes it hard to get in there and look..will b def b growing them smaller this grow coming up..looks like i might have some seeds popping in the bong and going down back of lounge ...LOL..

Madmax

Madmax

Time to get the nxt seedlings underway..will pop only 7 seeds.. im being abit of a tight ass lol..they take months to get and dont want to waste them.i will grow 5 out in the room and veg say 6 weeks but i dont want to put a number on that ..we will see how they grow..

Im going to run barneys farm purple punch x5 this grow as ive been fanging out to since june...and 2x expert seeds sweet zomblie.im a little bit worried bout the smell sshz has mentioned so this is just to see how bad they are.then i will think about running all sweet zombie nxt time round..
20201122_140452.jpg

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Good time to put seed in Max the moon for us is waxing which now it’s at its half way point ive just set in paper towel Skunk the old stinker , some F2 seed from farm friend in U.S. Going to try n make up for my bad start on the outdoor grow ... I’ll have to teach you to supa crop only way to deal with Sativa dominance..... Keep it green in your seen bro .

Madmax

Madmax

Haha..im not too shabby at super cropping ive done a few that were getting too close to the light and cropped them away.healed up a nice knuckle lol..theres abit of tape on side of knuckle thats stuck there..just used it to cover the wound.used a knitting needle to hold in place while it healed 😂..
Screenshot_20201122-231934.jpg

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Hey od ..can i ask you should i run some ph water through the cyco coco lite before using it.when i fill a small pot and just run plain water through the ppm is 400 should i say flush it a couple more times to get the ppm down to say 100ppm before using it for seedlings..

Cheers max

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey od ..can i ask you should i run some ph water through the cyco coco lite before using it.when i fill a small pot and just run plain water through the ppm is 400 should i say flush it a couple more times to get the ppm down to say 100ppm before using it for seedlings..

Cheers max
Yes your onto it good idea .max ...

Madmax

Madmax

21hrs later they are all in there first homes bar 1 sweet zombie.all the purple punch were shooted in 12 hrs..good size seeds too..hopefully the zombie cracks in 4 hrs.. i dont like leaving them in the glass of water more than 24hrs..normally when i get hard to crack seeds i make the water warmer..come on girls ..come up for daddy
20201123_104956.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Getting the baby room ready for round 2....warm here today ..temp in flower room is 26.4 lights off and 56% humidity..i think i need to find out how i can get temp down a little without using an ac.im going to struggle come summer time i think..3 weeks today for aurora in flower room.she going well.might pull her out later and take a pic...
20201125_142446.jpg
20201125_142506.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Ive got them on wakey wakey at 8pm right now.how you dealing with the heat od.im starting to look at these mini coolers..it just needs to get to 21-22 deg and ill b happy
Screenshot_20201125-150321.jpg

Top Bottom