Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Thats 2 weeks of only using it half strength too fudge.im not giving it to them anymore.lesson learned.i did think though it has helped with growth.thank god im not using si lol ..they would b black..i think someone said not too use the potions till nxt grow.😉.maybe it was the same fella bout using cal mag haha

Fudge

Fudge

Thats 2 weeks of only using it half strength too fudge.im not giving it to them anymore.lesson learned.i did think though it has helped with growth.thank god im not using si lol ..they wouldb black..i think someone said not too use the potions till nxt grow.😉.maybe it was the same fella bout using cal mag haha
6 or 7 harvests, 3 different cultivars and used it through them all without a problem tbh, it proves every strain is individual, just like us

Madmax

Madmax

Saggy sarah one of the sweet zombies atback in middle is a little lighter i remember sshz saying she is a calmag whore.they arnt growing like the purple punch.im really happy how they are growing...

Dont forget peewee shes no7 of the litter lol..back left is 55cm.front middle is 44cm.they are going to b as wide as they are tall chem..

Madmax

Madmax

Hmmm.i might have to pull some leaves off soon.just so it gives the laterals some space and not overlapping ea other and sweating.ppm of run off went down 100 tonite so i guess they are eating.they are still getting plenty of runoff.last grow i think i had flushed them twice at same stage .boy this grow is soo different to the first.im loving it...will up the ppm to 700 tomorrow ..slow and steady wins the race..

Madmax

Madmax

No waaay..ones shot up 10cm lol in 2 days..woah girl.
Slow down abit....topping it has made it worse lol..its the biggest plant though.back left..back rights topped too..couple these are real bush pigs ..big girls haha..pulled some under growth leaves off and the odd big fan leaf.i think i got a suntan lol.i feel like i got burnt haha..i have a question about why my ppm runoff is going down when im giving the girls heeaps of runoff.ive even ran more though like an hr later and one dropped even further..i know the girls look okay but id just like to know whats going on there...are they just gobbling it up..the aurora was low like this but all of a sudden it come up..this doesnt mean to up feed more hey.should i just discard whats happening there...

Cheers max
20210106_011332.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Im pretty rapt how im going od..i didnt expect id go so well..investing in all the right gear and making a great enviroment for them to blossom in is paying off + ive got some great teachers..

I got 6 oz off critacal + the bit i burned lol and 9 1/4 oz off aurora.so ill put it at 1 zip first go aint bad..im going for 2 zips this time or 5 1/2 oz per plant or close to it.i think thats doable.

Madmax

Madmax

Kicked one out tonite..poor peewee aint got no home..putting her up for adoption haha..didnt feed girls last nite..im just trying something..i will weigh one of the pot before and after fertigation..i believe it can go a day without a feed reason being its a 5 gal and they only take a litre out of 2 i give them and if im upping the feed none of that will come out only the previous feed..after i water they droop a little then 10 hrs later they are fine.80% saturation i think is fine .

Madmax

Madmax

There was a few reasons why i didnt feed them when i was spose to (1) ppm of runoff has been getting lower when it should b close to whats going in. (2) ph out has been climbing even though im ignoring it i still like to know where its at. (3) i wanted to see if more volume of feed but same runoff would move the ppm out up closer to the ppm going in.(4) they wernt taking in much feed when i was watering them like as if they didnt need watering..

Results from previous feed to tonites

As you can see more volume has risen the ppm out up bar the zombies and slight ph out change..plants not droopy either and nor is saggy sarah..so im going to do this for a few more days and see what happens.if i dont try things ya dont learn hey.
20210108_023924.jpg
.pulled more leaves off im doing it gradually and it doesnt seem to b bothering them..tied 4 top branches down on the back 2 in ea corner.. they are loving the attention im giving them..

Madmax

Madmax

Still giving plants there feed once every 2 days with no negative effects.i could give them 4 ltrs and runoff is about 1.2-1.5 the extra litre is working just like a mini flush.its very wasteful but its keeping everything in check..and they are going maad lol...they are really going for it..soo glad i flipped when the boss said so @chemistry .im tying down tihe tops of the 2 i tipped the rest are okay.still pulling those humungus fan leaves off.pulling about 1-2 of ea plant a day exposing the laterals.getting real close to start budding now 😍.i better jock this down so i can use this small info nxt grow..day 12 in flower room.lights on temp set at 25 humidity at 56%. Jan 10th . Day 47..

Last edited:
Top Bottom