Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Man .this is turning into a jungle in here lol...and who said 6 would fit it here...what was that dude thinking 😂😂😂.its the back 2 in the corners the culprits.ive tied some branches back and take the trolley wheel off them to gain valuable height.well they didnt last long on my stands did they..never mind.i dont have to move them anyway..and guess what....i see some buds starting on a couple 😍😍😍😍.first pic is a purple punch.2nd sweet zombie ..

Madmax

Madmax

Nar i didnt mate....room stayed around 25.9 thank fuck.had them on standby though..i was quite suprised actually..insulating the room when i built it saved my ass i think and humidity was down so my extraction fan didnt get to come on and bring that hot air into the room.im glad that sun pissed off behind the clouds lol.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yea mate I’ve had a malfunction with both my ac and humidifier both in the 1 day not real happy got a couple of them humidity packs off the mrs chucked them in there I doubt they will do nothin but better than nothing temp not bad but the humidity the damn humidity 🤬

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I know I just watered them gunna go back n check it out in half hour can’t leave my tent door open be shining over the whole neighbourhood as it’s in my garage with the garage door open to try and stop the heat yea fans blowing like fuck as high as can go yea not looking forward to the bill for the dehumidifier but I’d rather that than mould cheers👍

Madmax

Madmax

harvey normans got a good one in store.has a night setting no lights.and timer.can collect 10 litres a day with a drain pipe aswell..and can adjust the humidity when its not on auto.i think it was 380 something lol..ill take a pic of the box..
20210111_205247.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Its an expensive hobby lol..glad to help out bro..i think it still throws out abit of blue from the top but i just put something flat over it and works great..i couldnt find any other better ones some were just too damn big .atleast its cooler tomorrow..

Cheers bro.

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Hi guys im going to add some silica to the veg feed and also some boost and just wanted to run the nutrient solution order past yous to see if its correct..

Silica 0.2ml pr litre
Base nute A
Base nute B
Go roots with humic acid
Boost
Then ph

Three plants are showing a little heat stress on edges of leaves other three fine and at same height.i reduced veg feed yesterday to give cal-mag to help and today i want to give the silica as its spose to help aswell..

Cheers max

Madmax

Madmax

I was actually told to do it last by our main man at GA ..
how would you do it with flores (flower nutes) as im changing over very soon ..been 15 days in flower room buds 2 days.

I only went half strength with boost and si..just to see how they like it..

Last edited:
Top Bottom