Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Look at this little cutie.how vibrant she is.shes certainly loving her time outdoors..its marvelous the ones inside 3 are a little dark and ones showing a little claw on 2 fannys sugesting a little too much N but little peewees loving the nutes at same strength.shes going to rain here so under the verandah she goes.
20210113_203621.jpg
20210113_203643.jpg

Last edited:
Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Hi guys im going to add some silica to the veg feed and also some boost and just wanted to run the nutrient solution order past yous to see if its correct..

Silica 0.2ml pr litre
Base nute A
Base nute B
Go roots with humic acid
Boost
Then ph

Three plants are showing a little heat stress on edges of leaves other three fine and at same height.i reduced veg feed yesterday to give cal-mag to help and today i want to give the silica as its spose to help aswell..

Cheers max

Madmax

Madmax

Mumbles to meself 😃 I got the line trimmer out and done there bikini lines and cut a foot off them..............nar they havnt the bloody things.they should stop soon .well they want to bloody stop lol.its day 16..just worried about leaves tacoeing and going to a crisp like last time..everythings good atm.sick of adjusting the canopy fan lol..

Madmax

Madmax

Just wondering how big that room is? Also what lights are you running and do u not need an Ac? Thanks
Hi mate..room is 5ftx5ft and light is a gavita 6/750 running on 750 atm..i run lights through the night to keep temps at bay..we had a warm day yesterday and it gave me the chance to find out how warm it would get when its 36 deg outside ...room was 25.9 and humidity was around 55% so i didnt have to run the extraction fan as that would of brought all the hot air in..my room is insulated.im in a shed and built a room inside first 2.4 x 3.0 mtres then build the grow room inside of that just using white laminated chipboard.it working really well in there.

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

The latest statistics are in 🙄..i think i might b okay as theres only 2 on outside i might have to tie some branches back 😍..tallest was 43cm going into flower room first day and after 16 days tallest is at 90cm....27 inches away from light.feed is still veg nutes at 700ppm including silica and canna boost and most times with go roots..i am giving them calimagic every now and then at 1/3 strength.boost half strength,silica 1/2 strength.i dont even need to push them but i have the whip out ready to giddy them up 😂😂..better jock this down ppm in 700 out 5-600 .ph 5.9 out 6 to 6.2 with 2 at 6.4..temp 26 fan cuts in humidity 63% .fan tuns off 24.7 humidity 51%...

Madmax

Madmax

I need to make my room slightly bigger i think but its more height room i need but can only gain 4 inches.hmmmm.i will leave it for awhile till i learn more on growing indoors..i got there enviroment pretty good atm and all the stars have aligned.gee whats my third grow gonna b like.im setting the bar higher each grow lol..i better not count the chickens before they hatch 🤣

Top Bottom