Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Oh dear....spotted this on the zombie tonite.ive cut the whole bud away..was in the room observing the girls and seen a little brown on a bud...i knew straight away what is was.humidity does get to 65 .i try to keep it under that as the humidity is no good on the carbon filter..id say it hasnt been there that long.within a week id say.and i have a fan blowing directly at where it was lol..the fan did come unplugged today actually as i plugged the dehumidifier into the adaptor which was hanging and it has wiggled out enough to stop..was off for about 3 hrs but that really isnt long enough i dont think.gee im abit worried if there is more on her as they are reasonably big buds.the fans on flatout and humidity is down to a bit under 50...its getting hard to control it especially in a small 5x5 room..its about to rain soon so i cant let too much outside air in but i do have to exhaust it as it gets hot in there with the dehuey going too..hmmm..2 + weeks to go ..fingers crossed i dont lose much more..
20210301_013413.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

I couldnt see any more brown areas on the other buds.i guess im not really going to know till it comes through to the outside but i have pulled on buds in a few areas to check...

Earlier today i went to reduce the % on the hum/dehumidifier inkbird and the damn thing stopped working....screen went blank ..im like ffs its about to rain...lol..unplugged it and plugged back in and it went.thank fuck for that..the dehumidifier has the rooms at 46% so thats good right now..its day 48 so i might go to around day 61 with the purple punch.apart from the top leaves drying the the buds are frosty as fuck but still with clear but turning milky trics.they are hard as rocks 😍.the zombies about 5 days behind in flowering .. shes the only worry i have right now...and im runnnng 4 nxt grow ha...oh a sunset sherbet has joined the crew.i put it in a glass but it never shooted so i still planted it in mini solo cup 6 days ago so a bonus bit late but .will see how she grows.

Madmax

Madmax

Watered the zombies tonite ..feeding them every couple days for now.they are picking up abit ..at day 10 ,500ec 6.1 .. adding small dose of cal mag in feed and go roots..
The zombie in flower room is foxtailing abit.😞.i really like this de 6/750 as it penetrates pretty good down low in the canopy with nice hard nugs.plants def need to be 70+ cms away and the top leaves are copping it through sheer heat this fixture produces .crispy top leaves lol..
Checked out the trichomes on both strains and the zombie tric maturation is further along and tric heads are more bulbous and going milky..the purple punch hasnt got the same trics forming .they are long and thin with buggerall bulbs but gazillions of them.they actually look like cystolithic hairs that contain litlle thc...the pistils are all brown right now and receeded already at 49 days and quite a few small branches cannot hold up the little rock buds on them..they will go another 2 weeks id say..that will make it 63 days of flowering and 77 days in flower room..i gotta get some faster flowering strains.its a little too long for my liking..anyone growing 7-8 weekers..

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Ahhhhh i am interested on harvest amount. And quality. If its not significant im going back to sunshine in my tent. I got 795 grama from 5 plants. Now i added 3. Im on week 2 veg. Coco perlite. 30/70

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Probably finish this week 2 then week 3. I topped them yesterday. So ill let them recover for 2 weeks if they all grow through the trellis after week 3 ill flip them. I only want about 4 to 5 ft plant. I want it strong..

Madmax

Madmax

Cool .....i can only go really to 90cm but these ones went past that .damn stretch caught me out..lol..

795gs from 5 is a good yield..id b happy with that ..i was hoping to get 2p from 6 but im going to b nowhere near that.maybe 20oz from 5 max id say..still not bad..plenty of room for improvement.i need to maximize the space better..i will have a go scrogging soon as its my preferred way of growing..

Seb

Seb

Lol i noticed the exact same thing a few days ago with the new dehumidifier I bought, this blue light can be a problem if not covered. I ended up taping several layers of small pieces cut from yellow/green trash bag (or 1-2 layers from black ones) on the dehumidifier screen to tame the light and still being able to read what’s on it.
Have a nice harvest!

Madmax

Madmax

Haha..yeah mine caught me out aswell when i first got it going..I do have mine taped up that you cant see it when i select night time only that button glows..somehow it went off the night time selection and was glowing blue from the front where the air comes out through a grille..i cant cover that bit.i just got to remember lol when first switching on.ive moved mine further away from the fan and now at rear of room seems to b working better..stayed between 45-47 all day and evening which is exactly where i want it to b ..i was pretty rapped with that..

Watered the zombies tonite ..feeding them every couple days for now.they are picking up abit ..at day 10 ,500ec 6.1 .. adding small dose of cal mag in feed and go roots..
The zombie in flower room is foxtailing abit.😞.i really like this de 6/750 as it penetrates pretty good down low in the canopy with nice hard nugs.plants def need to be 70+ cms away and the top leaves are copping it through sheer heat this fixture produces .crispy top leaves lol..
Checked out the trichomes on both strains and the zombie tric maturation is further along and tric heads are more bulbous and going milky..the purple punch hasnt got the same trics forming .they are long and thin with buggerall bulbs but gazillions of them.they actually look like cystolithic hairs that contain litlle thc...the pistils are all brown right now and receeded already at 49 days and quite a few small branches cannot hold up the little rock buds on them..they will go another 2 weeks id say..that will make it 63 days of flowering and 77 days in flower room..i gotta get some faster flowering strains.its a little too long for my liking..anyone growing 7-8 weekers..
Meeeeee lol. I just found bignug fir sale too last night

Madmax

Madmax

Ooh thats fast.did you see bug nug on attitude seedbank..this putple punch trics are bloody wierd looking.there some trics that look brown blask like lol in places.

Ooh thats fast.did you see bug nug on attitude seedbank..this putple punch trics are bloody wierd looking.there some trics that look brown blask like lol in places.
No been sold out everywhere, but found this last night. Think I'm gonna grab 5 as 8d like to have a stash in case this mother pops her clogs.
https://skunk24.com/2847-big-nugs-fast.html. Bet you'd get some nice hash off her kief

Here too https://www.ukseedbank.co.uk/shop/product/original-skunk-1-regular-seeds/

Madmax

Madmax

Haha....Pretty damn cheap too..that last one says done in 6-7 weeks.thc is low though ..is that right..i know gear affects people differently.ive been hit for 6 with and my friend said its rubbish..im like well you dont need it then.give it here 😃oh its starting to creep up on me now 😂😂..

Bloomingbigbuds

Bloomingbigbuds

Yo, I was just searching, I have 2 chem dogs in about 3rd week of veg with HUMONGOUS fan leaves that WILL NOT allow lower foliage to get ANY light, and I was wondering if I could trim those huge fan leaves off, I've tied down and topped and there STILL in the way!! I've attached an example of 9ne of em!!
If they good strong plants, I would myself.

Haha....Pretty damn cheap too..that last one says done in 6-7 weeks.thc is low though ..is that right..i know gear affects people differently.ive been hit for 6 with and my friend said its rubbish..im like well you dont need it then.give it here 😃oh its starting to creep up on me now 😂😂..
Believe me she's a hard hitter mate, I've had some say its strongest they've smoked. It's not always the hight thc stuff that sits you down. Yeah bud mine finished in 49 days twice, last time went longerbut I used triacontanol to get longer weight gain

Top Bottom