Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
There would b hundreds of strains i wouldnt even look at because of the low thc..

B good to have a thread just on low thc strains smoke report..
Haha....Pretty damn cheap too..that last one says done in 6-7 weeks.thc is low though ..is that right..

Just reread nd looked, didn't realise it said that low 10%+ thc 🤣🤣 not a hope, my idea of low was a 24-28% strain 😜🙃. It's defo not that low, and I'm sure my pheno hit 28% at least in total cannabinoids,
Screenshot_20210305-035551_Chrome.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

I bet that suprised lol.fucken 10% my ass haha...imagine saying to your mates i got some mind blowing 10% shit ..they b like ol fudge has lost it..cnuts fucked 😂

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey Max I am smoking "Popcorn buds" Indica I believe and I said why not grow some? The buzz is body & mind w/munchies, lasts two-three hours depending on dosage,Lol. % THC unknown, $65.00 bagweek, Lemon smell to it. Just checkin in, Cheers!

Madmax

Madmax

Hmm.was looking at the zombie tonite at a bud that looked lite on the leaves and bud a light brown so i felt it and was dry as buggery..chopped it off and you guessed it had been moldy at one stage and bud had died and dried.so thats telling me i got the mold quite awhile ago and im betting i got it when the extraction fan wasnt plugged right in ,that day the humidity went over 90%..going to b interesting to see if theres anymore.was a 2g bud so im not too worried..

Top Bottom