Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

I was wondering Max why would 1 use pgr now anyway it’s poison isn’t it? Only time I think I’ve ever smoked pgr weed was in qld rock hard red buds with no taste or flavour or is that a different type of pgr?
Yea your right Max massive has a natural pgr called trichontanal or something like that not the sinthetic stuff that’s no good for ya👍
Yeah 99% beeswax in tria and the gibberellic acid is also natural. It makes sense though tbf if you use it to make bigger fruits, it will take longer, especially if you start halfway through the flowering cycle. My punch was pulled at week 8 and wasn't quite done without ant pgr so no wonder it ran to week 11.

Only time I will play with shit will be in cups now.

Madmax

Madmax

Just a little bit more on the grow.....using bagged 70/30 coir perlite and i have added another 2-3 handfulls of chunky perlite to every 10 handfulls of 70/30 for better drainage as i run 5 gal in flower.works very well..1 feed per day...i first start with running some tank water through the coir till it read 150ppm on meter,drained and potted up into mini cups which havnt had any water since thurs morning when i sowed them..i will give them some tomorrow i will just spray them till its all moist...they dont need any runoff at this stage and in the nxt couple days will b up potting into 1.5 ltr pots and i will run a+b nutes.2 -. 4 ec through the coir /perlite before up potting.i have been doing this to last grows with great results so theres no need to change it.i do add a few drops of professors nutrients for the roots and same with cal mag phd to 6.2 so the cal mag is available to the plants early....not sure how long i will veg but around 2-3 weeks i will change light to the cmh for a week or so....its been a great start .....5 out of 5 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲⚡💥

Madmax

Madmax

I know now why i taped all ths humidifier up @Fudge my humidity in veg room is at 50% when first start the seedlings off through the nite.its still emitting blue light out of vents at top lol.once plantsare in bigger pot that should help with the humidity..

Madmax

Madmax

Day 2..fertigated the coir to 150ppm..i squezzed out excess nutes so its not saturated but moist .they should b right for 3 days now..some white shark mikos was sprinkled in the pot before up potting...they grew near an inch over nite lol. 😍.
20210525_191015.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Haha..she's a seed from the scary movie plant.ugly looking buds and growth but shes going to b bigger than aurora indica from my first go at it..2 weeks younger too.and shes going to go longer than the rest possibly another 4-5 weeks max..big muff girl lol..oh i tipped the buds last week.its seems to b working.stopped them going up and now filling out..

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Brrrrr...-1 here this morning..i def have to get a fish tank heater to warm there feeds up .ive been putting the 30 ltr container in the veg room for a few hrs and at best gets to 15 deg max....oxygens dissolved concentration would b higher being colder and takes in less salt than warmer water so thats a bonus but i do know p can hardly b absorbed at that temperature and other nutrients so its probably why my leaves are a darker color so ive got to get it up to atleast 20 deg..

Madmax

Madmax

Filling out well.alternating between 30-40% of massive and canna boost accellerator ea day.still got a way to go..runoff is in check..no spikes...room temp 26.5-27.5 ..humidity hoovering around 48%...hands down my healthiest plants to date.my main priority i set for this grow was to get them through without burnt crispy leaves and avoiding stress.and looks like im going to get there. 🙌✨