Madmax

Madmax

Sweet Zombie 6 weeks 2 days
20210529_223851.jpg

20210529_224540.jpg

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Hmmm.i gotta work on this foxtailing whats goin on in my room..it really depresses the shit out of me when your trying your hardest to grow well..its obvious im not trying hard enough....maybe its genetic cause 2 other plants not the same pheno have it but not as bad but one is 26' and another 32' away from light..thats too far to say its the damn light..the big girl thats the closest has it right down through the canopy....so.......could the canna boost accellerator nutrients cause this happen.?

U

Madmax

Madmax

Actually....come to think of it since ive started using massive ive seen regrowth( foxtails ) starting so im going to stop using it..ive just turned light down to 450w but im certain its not that the buds would of done it from the start why would the others say well its 6 weeks guys lets see who can grow the longest foxtail 😂😂😂..nothings changed ..

Last edited:
sportyridr

sportyridr

Hmmm.i gotta work on this foxtailing whats goin on in my room..it really depresses the shit out of me when your trying your hardest to grow well..its obvious im not trying hard enough....maybe its genetic cause 2 other plants not the same pheno have it but not as bad but one is 26' and another 32' away from light..thats too far to say its the damn light..the big girl thats the closest has it right down through the canopy....so.......could the canna boost accellerator nutrients cause this happen.?

U
Same issue here, stopped using any Massive last round but still have the issue...I have to believe its my DIY Hammerhead 9/18. Stopping all bloom for now and going to go with my Megacrop only with Silica & Cal/mag at 1/3 to 1/2 strength. Going to less is more it 🙃

Hope you get it figured, look forward to hear if you get it fixed.

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah i should b able to work it out.i will keep the light at 75% (450w)and stop the massive..the girls dont really need the light flatout at the end i dont think..just like outdoors ..the suns lower at the end of the season so i shouldnt lose out on yield too much.
I will b switching to the dyna gro nutes once ive used up the canna classic ..i fed the plant outside the green planet massive and that foxtailed ..so i can say its def not the sun doing it..sshz didnt get foxtails on his sweet zombie so its not genetic.i reckon 4 will b harvested in 3 weeks max.that big biatch will go 4 id say..shes still got all white pistils.shes starting to lean abit now..lol.

Pondracer

Pondracer

Hmmm.i gotta work on this foxtailing whats goin on in my room..

So another moment in this hobby were I realize how little I know. I didn't know foxtailing was bad. I had it to an extreme with my PCK and thought it meant my plant was super healthy. My current GG crop is within 2 inches of my LED's, in the 3rd week from flip. Guess we will see what happens. The PCK ended up at 18%. I haven't been able to recreate my 22-24% success from the first plant I grew in this setup in soil, so don't feel bad. My head is sore from beating it against the wall too.

Madmax

Madmax

Its bad only when your buds dont form and grow thin and just stack calyxs on top of ea other.you lose out on bud density and yield.very indesirable and pita to trim .i have it bad on one and not so bad on another.buds have formed normally but now have small foxtails coming off them..thats not so bad...smoke shouldnt b any different but..

Fudge

Fudge

Same issue here, stopped using any Massive last round but still have the issue...I have to believe its my DIY Hammerhead 9/18. Stopping all bloom for now and going to go with my Megacrop only with Silica & Cal/mag at 1/3 to 1/2 strength. Going to less is more it 🙃

Hope you get it figured, look forward to hear if you get it fixed.
I'm 100% it's the hammerhead mate, I'll find out on this run as I'm missing it out

sportyridr

sportyridr

I'm 100% it's the hammerhead mate, I'll find out on this run as I'm missing it out

I hear ya man, look forward to yours & Max's results. I have an OG Kush that is turning 96 days flowering and trichs are still clearish...Gorilla Glue at 77F still clearish as well. I also want to add that I don't start counting flowering days until I see Pistils, not at 12/12 flip or these number would be even higher. We'll see what the str8 MC can do, I have no doubt it will still rock without any bloom stuff.

Fudge

Fudge

I hear ya man, look forward to yours & Max's results. I have an OG Kush that is turning 96 days flowering and trichs are still clearish...Gorilla Glue at 77F still clearish as well. I also want to add that I don't start counting flowering days until I see Pistils, not at 12/12 flip or these number would be even higher. We'll see what the str8 MC can do, I have no doubt it will still rock without any bloom stuff.
I get impatient when I hit 60 days nd see no fade 😂

sportyridr

sportyridr

Start of day 13 for these slow coaches.i moved the tube heater under them to help warm the pots a fraction..can only feel a slight warmth emitting from it so i doubt it will dry the coir out...come on girls..pull ya fingers out.
View attachment 1131887
Looking fabulous man, you can be proud of that room full of mangoes above 😉🔥!...

I would love a tube heater but they cost a fortune with shipping to the US that I've seen on ebay. Gotta be a whole lot safer than running a small type element heater unit that I do in winter.

Madmax

Madmax

I dont think they have them in 120 volts bro..only in 240v ..yeah they are doing the job in that small room at the start of winter ..the bigger room needs needs 2 and i might purchased one of those oil filled finned heaters that are aboyt 500watts..the watts is a little too much for my liking really as trying to keep the powerbill down abit.that tube heater i have is 200 watts + theres a 50w ceramic reptile heater in there.i gotta run both with lights on so temp is reached using the t5ho lights but lights off i turn the tube off as it stays 26 deg in there..

sportyridr

sportyridr

I dont think they have them in 120 volts bro..only in 240v ..yeah they are doing the job in that small room at the start of winter ..the bigger room needs needs 2 and i might purchased one of those oil filled finned heaters that are aboyt 500watts..the watts is a little too much for my liking really as trying to keep the powerbill down abit.that tube heater i have is 200 watts + theres a 50w ceramic reptile heater in there.i gotta run both with lights on so temp is reached using the t5ho lights but lights off i turn the tube off as it stays 26 deg in there..

I def think they are the cats meow for a grow tent...shame someone hasn't brought it over and made it for North American market + the grow market...guess I should be an entrepreneur instead of a stoner 🙃 😂