Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nobody116

Nobody116

chemistry

chemistry

Some plants just have a point at which they stop, and that's it, look at my Franco's last run, I could have done with it stopping six inches shorter. lol Flush them and crack on to the next run. You have to run some thing twice just to see if you can better it. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

They are gone haha.grabbed them by their sheeps ears cotyldons and yanked them 😃...the plan was once they were 4 weeks or around that date would of coinsided with harvesting the girls in flower room and swapping rooms so i could dry in the veg tent and put young ones in the flower room....but now i have to wait till i harvest and dry then start the nxt batch..i have i few pks to choose from .i do have another pk of end game...ive seen sshz's punch line grow on coco for cannabis and they are gonna b Huuge...so that does give me more confidence to try again..

Madmax

Madmax

images (7)~2.jpeg

Madmax

Madmax

Getting close now to fruit pick8ng season..they are at 10weeks now so i will go another week with 3 of them but will leave the scary movie plant in there.dunno how long she will go..hairs are just turning and trics all milked up.her branches are struggling to hold those colas up now..some weight in them muffs..

Madmax

Madmax

Well doesnt look like i will b running dyna gro unless i can find a place in usa that can ship to aust...checkout out this fucken site BIOLEAF in NEW ZEALAND selling dyna gro at RIPOFF PRICES..just fucken WOW .and if thats not bad enough look what they want to charge for freight...haha yeah what a joke..FFS and they reckon there freight is cheaper than ordering from the states.i call bullshit.i bet us can do waay better than that..
Screenshot_20210617-035827.jpg
Screenshot_20210617-040117.jpg

amekins

amekins

Well doesnt look like i will b running dyna gro unless i can find a place in usa that can ship to aust...checkout out this fucken site BIOLEAF in NEW ZEALAND selling dyna gro at RIPOFF PRICES..just fucken WOW .and if thats not bad enough look what they want to charge for freight...haha yeah what a joke..FFS and they reckon there freight is cheaper than ordering from the states.i call bullshit.i bet us can do waay better than that.. View attachment 1136178 View attachment 1136179
I’ve had a hard time finding shipping on some of it in the US. It’s awful.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Staff member
Supporter
Well doesnt look like i will b running dyna gro unless i can find a place in usa that can ship to aust...checkout out this fucken site BIOLEAF in NEW ZEALAND selling dyna gro at RIPOFF PRICES..just fucken WOW .and if thats not bad enough look what they want to charge for freight...haha yeah what a joke..FFS and they reckon there freight is cheaper than ordering from the states.i call bullshit.i bet us can do waay better than that.. View attachment 1136178 View attachment 1136179
Stand n deliver Max that’s high way robbery i tells ya . Od ..

Fudge

Fudge

Going to show sshz this @Aqua Man
View attachment 1136528
I'm leaning towards its got to be genetic, the kali dog I grew, 2 phenos identical height, one had nice shaped nugz like you'd expect. Yet the one right next to it had freaky colas on them like yours where each individual bud tried to grow out to a tip, rather than becoming part of the bud next to it. Very very interesting

Edit : you use massive or home made hammerhead on these?

Madmax

Madmax

I havnt the faintest bro.i guess im not going to know until i grow the same again and try a few things.the big plant i believe its genetic cause i grew one round the back of shed if you remember that vid..i was feeding it massive.so if i exclude that nxt grow.maybe reduce temps a little and see if it happens again.i can only do a few changes at a time so i will know whats causing it but its def not the light..

Madmax

Madmax

I'm leaning towards its got to be genetic, the kali dog I grew, 2 phenos identical height, one had nice shaped nugz like you'd expect. Yet the one right next to it had freaky colas on them like yours where each individual bud tried to grow out to a tip, rather than becoming part of the bud next to it. Very very interesting

Edit : you use massive or home made hammerhead on these?
I used cannaboost and massive.i was alternating between them taking in turns.up to around 8 weeks .im on day 75 lol..i believe the massive and the foxtailing has extended my grow a fortnight easy so it probably good in one way that it increases the yield but its only showing on the big plant.in my instance i see it as a waste of time really..to an experienced grower there yield would b far greater id say..i will run the gh flora trio nxt and will b giving them even less nutes than this grow..fuck it im pulling 3 tomorrow 😂

Fudge

Fudge

I used cannaboost and massive.i was alternating between them taking in turns.up to around 8 weeks .im on day 75 lol..i believe the massive and the foxtailing has extended my grow a fortnight easy so it probably good in one way that it increases the yield but its only showing on the big plant.in my instance i see it as a waste of time really..to an experienced grower there yield would b far greater id say..i will run the gh flora trio nxt and will b giving them even less nutes than this grow..fuck it im pulling 3 tomorrow 😂
2 weeks x 4 is 8 weeks, one extra grow vs 4 x extra yield. I'm. Impatient and can't see the benefits. I'm gonna try new millennium, winter frost. Supposed to shut the plant down finishing up with beautiful colours too. I'm about done with flower boosters now. Especially past week 6. I think a pk boost in week 4/5 is all that's needed. But again more testing needed to be sure. I'm agreeing max, less is definitely more.

Top Bottom