Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

2 weeks x 4 is 8 weeks, one extra grow vs 4 x extra yield. I'm. Impatient and can't see the benefits. I'm gonna try new millennium, winter frost. Supposed to shut the plant down finishing up with beautiful colours too. I'm about done with flower boosters now. Especially past week 6. I think a pk boost in week 4/5 is all that's needed. But again more testing needed to be sure. I'm agreeing max, less is definitely more.
Fudge winter frost is a joke. I even tried it with the red stuff then mention on the bottle of winter frost. Again is does nothing in my experience

Madmax

Madmax

Hmmm wind burn possibly bro. Or have they dried out recently? This late I would be overly worried.
Nar im sure those white tips isnt wind burn.one fans above canopy the other near on floor .i thought it was nutes burn but its completly different ..the tips went white on them bar the clone purple punch .nute burnt tips go yellow yeah.?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
Nar im sure those white tips isnt wind burn.one fans above canopy the other near on floor .i thought it was nutes burn but its completly different ..the tips went white on them bar the clone purple punch .nute burnt tips go yellow yeah.?
Usually clawed too. Maybe K or excess cal but either way doesn't look to be an ongoing issue.

Madmax

Madmax

Im thinking the excess cal .i used that to treat cal mag def at start of flower .leaves greaned right up too..i treated them for 11 days and i reckon gave them too much.oh..hang on ..i was using silica too around same time but at there recommended dosage 1ml to 5litres so maybe both are the culprit

Madmax

Madmax

Im not sure but i think it was around the 6th week mark.its worse on the lower branches than the tops..work that one out but the scary movie plant she started from the word go same as that one i threw out last grow @Fudge remembers that one as he had one growing one leaf on the buds like its revegging.....if i pull one at 8 weeks its only been budding 6..i think im at 11weeks and 9 weeks flowering.

DeepCoverInDisguise

DeepCoverInDisguise

Max, guess what finally came today?

unnamed.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Haha..it wasnt bad.luckily i didnt have much to do.it had a good bud to leaf structure that helped..the other pheno will b a pita ...i will have to cut it of the stem soon as i trim as its vulnerable to mold.ive battled to keep humidity under 65% ...soon as ive taken 3 plants out its back under 47% ..anthem showed me this .
Screenshot_20210622-130251.jpg
Screenshot_20210622-130351.jpg
Screenshot_20210622-130415.jpg
Screenshot_20210622-130426.jpg