Madmax's first grow in coco coir

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Nothing wrong with our postal service..got this in a flash..id say they got both of my seed packages got consficated by customs...damn hope the nxt couple get through or i'll b furious
20201019_132853.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Ive ordered twice from melb and took 7 days to tas so it depends if you use aust post or courier companys that are moving stuff quicker..its best to express atm so your parcel will by pass melb..

It should start getting better there soon..

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
Ive ordered twice from melb and took 7 days to tas so it depends if you use aust post or courier companys that are moving stuff quicker..its best to express atm so your parcel will by pass melb..

It should start getting better there soon..
It was express post to a mutual friend. Luckily he hasn't got it yet. Still in Melb.

chemistry

chemistry

Same world wide for post at the minute, flu masks and safety ware are a priority for most. I ordered seeds from Amazon, normally 48 hour delivery time, taken a week up until now, said should arrive today, will let you know if it happens, still think I may have lost my money. lol

Madmax

Madmax

Gee thats pretty quick service..when postal service is running normal 14 days it takes from eu or united kingdom im pretty happy with that...if they had express service id b using them ..i think crop kings have it.was having a gander on there site last nite..are they any good.i think i read they mentioned 5% doesnt get through..

Madmax

Madmax

Hi...was thinking of cloning the critacal but she grows too spaced out between the nodes .be interesting how she can hold her branches up when buds are taking on weight..she stretches too much for my liking .the aurora is completly the opposite strong branches and close internodal spacing.it has all the attributes of a great strain..gotta get em in the flower room nxt couple days..they are starting to take over the room..hopefully my seeds are here in 3 weeks as that will give me 6 weeks of veg...that would b good..starting to get a smell like peeled apples in there lol..
20201021_012251.jpg

chemistry

chemistry

Ordered two lots of seeds, one order was meant to be here yesterday from Amazon, I'm currently the holder of neither. lol

Madmax

Madmax

Well i got them in the flower room...that took more effort than i thought lol..rooms running a little cool now and have had to turn the 100w ceramic reptile light on..b a different story if the gavita was going but not enough plants to strike her up.....insulated the other side wall. 2 sheets of plyboard up and passive holes near done..just got to make a box .still have a little tidying up to do but im pretty happy how its all come together..time to have a rest and have a bowl.
20201021_152149.jpg
20201021_152005.jpg
20201021_183222.jpg
20201021_232349.jpg

Madmax

Madmax

Will only b 2 plants in there bro..just making sure its not growth that sometimes comes out there on those other plants.if our power was cheaper id get her going..i need time to think..you have near twisted my arm lol.😆

Madmax

Madmax

Yep..your 100% right chemistry im going to set it up tomorrow..its just not warm enough ..well its 23.4 but thats + 100 watts to get it to that..i need another 4 degree.....should of listened to your advice straight out..you are only trying to help me after all 👍..i gotta get it cookin ..

chemistry

chemistry

It will give you the chance to road test your new room before your next run, easier to make changes with only two plants to move around, and you'll get some bud in 8 weeks. 😉

Madmax

Madmax

Your onto me....your making alot sense ..lol...they didnt like last nights enviroment in there new room..they are going to shit themselves when the gavita comes on...they will b thinking a hiroshimas just gone off.....i will start it on 600..dont want to go less as im pretty sure that changes the spectrum....theres a little dust on the light..i have some 75% alcohol wipes..will they do the trick on the bulb....

Madmax

Madmax

Cheers Frosty..ive thrown quite abit of money at it ha...the laminates real good to use and easy to wipe clean..id really love to make it bigger in the future but its a good size to start from...

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
Cheers Frosty..ive thrown quite abit of money at it ha...the laminates real good to use and easy to wipe clean..id really love to make it bigger in the future but its a good size to start from...
Better to start small and then replicate and expand once you're happy and have all the kinks ironed out and are happy with your design. Saves you more dollars in the long run. Looks good mate.