Magic Butter machine debris use

• Thread starter MotaMan4560
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MotaMan4560

Hey everyone -- I've been using my Magic Butter machine to great success - but I have question. What can be done with the vegetable debris left over? It's finely ground and if using oil , still possesses some of your oil because ya can't squeeze it all out.

I was thinking in a soap..

Thanks

MotaMan

Mothman

Mothman

Hey everyone -- I've been using my Magic Butter machine to great success - but I have question. What can be done with the vegetable debris left over? It's finely ground and if using oil , still possesses some of your oil because ya can't squeeze it all out.

I was thinking in a soap..

Thanks

MotaMan
I’m not personally familiar with the appliance, but when I infuse coconut oil with decarbed ground flower on the range, I end up with oily debris, even after squeezing out as much oil as possible. I put it in a little jar and occasionally smear it onto a triscuit with peanut butter. Or two.

It’s really pretty decent and quite effective. Lots of good things still in that debris!
62DCF3FB 594F 4E37 BC3F D2728F93A2C1

steamroller

steamroller

You can alcohol extract it next.
  • Combine 1/3 cup of butter and one cup of vodka in a saucepan.
  • Melt them together over low heat to ensure the alcohol won't evaporate.
  • Once it's fully combined, let it sit at room temperature for 5 hours.
  • Afterward, freeze the mixture overnight so the fat can infuse the spirit and freeze separately.
  • Then strain it! Remove the hardened fat and strain the extract to remove any extra particles. Use a cheesecloth or a coffee filter. Strain it once or twice.
  • Taken from ; https://robustkitchen.com/butter-extract/
Just use your 'debris' as the butter and then separate the material not frozen in butter fat from alchol.

Mothman

Mothman

You can alcohol extract it next.
  • Combine 1/3 cup of butter and one cup of vodka in a saucepan.
  • Melt them together over low heat to ensure the alcohol won't evaporate.
  • Once it's fully combined, let it sit at room temperature for 5 hours.
  • Afterward, freeze the mixture overnight so the fat can infuse the spirit and freeze separately.
  • Then strain it! Remove the hardened fat and strain the extract to remove any extra particles. Use a cheesecloth or a coffee filter. Strain it once or twice.
  • Taken from ; https://robustkitchen.com/butter-extract/
Just use your 'debris' as the butter and then separate the material not frozen in butter fat from alchol.
I think I’ll try this, thanks bro.

M

MotaMan4560

The Magic Butter machine leaves you with a very fine silty debris - it does taste good using coconut oil.. The alcohol extraction sounds like a great idea to get the last of the goodies out.. I put in 4 oz in 5 cups of oil and the debris pile is only about the size of a hockey puck , that's how fine it is at the end of the process..

The oil makes great Krispies or Gummies

MotaMan

Latest posts

Top Bottom