Magic Flight Launch Box Video Review

• Thread starter yodabuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yodabuds

Well I just tried my hand at making a video review of the mflb... I promise down the road as I learn, the videos will get better...
Forgot to add in the video the power adapter comes with a car adapter and the great thing with the power adapter is it's ability to have total control on how much power your giving the mflb... The pa set at around 50-60% makes it perfect for vaping dry ice hash. The concentrate tray is on the list to try as well... Any questions please feel free to ask

G

grimlock

Thanks for the review, pretty sweet lil gizmo. I think I'm gonna pull my old vape out for a couple tokes, u inspired me.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I had one of these and hated it, weak hits, have to hold the battery in. probably fine for someone who doesn't smoke much. I just bought the PAX .

Y

yodabuds

The power adapter makes all the difference in the world, with just the plain battery the mflb is garbage, with the power adapter I use it the most of all my vapes (volcano, da Vinci, extreme q, silver surfer) so as you I know my vapes and I smoke a buku amount of bud, I only grow for myself and myself only, between concentrates etc I would say I easily go thru a oz or two a week..,
So with the power adapter this is one of the best smoking gadgets out there... Without it minus well just toss it in the trash as with above poster said it's weak as hell without it....

Latest posts

Top Bottom