Magical Butter Machine. I Figured Something Out

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

So I am running really low on herb. I had some pucks from pressing rosin and about a 1/4 of vape poo and the rest was leafy autoflowers i didnt want to smoke.
Total weight was 1 oz. I topped it up to that exactly with a couple of micro buds i was saving for emergencies :D
I put 2 cups coconut oil with that

I put it on 220 degrees for 2 hours.

Then I put it on 190 for 4

and then 160 for 4 (I couldnt get to it and i didnt want it to harden up).

I ended up getting just under 2 cups back. And it is incredibly strong for what i put in it.

The 220 is decarbing it. I think before doing it at 160 for 8 hours was not doing as well as 220 for 2 hours to decarb it and then it can go low and slow.

I made a batch of frys cocoa brownies. Its on the container and one of the few that take 1 cup of oil in the recipe. They taste so good I can not taste the coconut oil at all.

Cut it into 16 and each is a tablespoon. If they are strong you can cut them in half. I find 1 tablespoon is nice. First time i can remember a brownie lasting 5 hours.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I supposedly won one of these last week on IG. I called into a radio show and they said I won. The dj asked who made you a winner? (Implying I recite the call letters of the radio station but I had no idea what station it was) so I replied “you did!”. Ahh well. Still waiting on my prize ;-)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
What do ya know that was my 1000th message.

Latest posts

Top Bottom