Mail A Grinder?

• Thread starter HailTheLeaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Ok lets say your friend left his grinder at your house, you live in the same state but a few hours away, how would you mail that stinky kief filled little fucker back to him?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Vac seal twice, touch the vac bag only with clean hand and grab grinder with glove to put in bag, make sure the grinder only touches the bottom of the bag.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'd keep the kief, soak and clean the grinder in everclear or iso (91%+), evap, scrape, smoke. Then send the clean grinder back. Don't want to catch a federal case over a dirty grinder and kief by sending thru the mail.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Very true, probably best to scrape the kief out, clean it, and send it. Some things just seem too easy and tempting lol part of me says fuck it just seal it up and send that b!tch.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you send it priority or flat rate they have to get a search warrant to open it. Just empty it and vac seal if youre afraid. Put the real contents in description and when they xray it they will pass it right through because it looks like what it says it is. If you put the package description as textbooks and they xray and see a round object then your cooked.

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Vac seal and box it up. I've mailed grams of shatter to a friend on a regular basis within the state and had no issues. As long as your package is not over a pound, it should pass through no problem.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Not over thinking at all, just trying to get some opinions and suggestions... thanks for all the responses fellas, appreciate it, ill go with the majority and clean it up like new before I send it, better safe than sorry

Adamrowin

Adamrowin

Buy him a new grinder lol and send it as a gift just got one of the greengrinders they work amazing.

centralcoast

centralcoast

Yeah, send him money for the same grinder and keep the one he left at your place. Everyone wins.

Top Bottom