make seeds from clone only....

• Thread starter concretedawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

concretedawg

was wondering if there was someone out there that could lead me in the direction i have a clone only strain and wanted to make seeds ...i have did a little research and found the (silver way ) but wanted to know if there is way
besides that ? thanks !!!!!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
was wondering if there was someone out there that could lead me in the direction i have a clone only strain and wanted to make seeds ...i have did a little research and found the (silver way ) but wanted to know if there is way

Actualy there is few diferent ways. U could simply take a make plant and use him to pollinate ur clone. Then if ur goal its to self pollnate ur clone u have no other choice than reverse a clone, from that particular clone, to male.

I have been looking forward to learn diferent techniques. Soma simply make the plant herm, and then he use that hermies pollen. Else u have the silver colloidal techniques which seems to work fine. Iheard that certain strain are harder to reverse than others. U can make ur own silver colloidal or simply buy some. Here is a pdf file that will show u the ways of making ur own silver colloidal.

DIY Silver Colloidal to make Feminised Seeds by PhenoMenal

Credit goes to PhenoMenal.

Hope this will help u...

Peace

B

bicycle racer

the store or online purchased silver is not concentrated enough and wont work you have to make your own. the soma method is not really using herms but a by allowing plants to over ripen past harvest date some strains will produce a small amount of 'survival pollen' this can carefully be collected and applied to a freshly flowered cut of the same strain or crossed to another. i used this method to make a number of fem pre 98 bubba hybrids i have flowered quite a few of the resulting seeds with good results and no herms. there is also sts which is another silver solution im using both homemade silver and sts to find which works better.

P

Pot Boy

the store or online purchased silver is not concentrated enough and wont work you have to make your own. the soma method is not really using herms but a by allowing plants to over ripen past harvest date some strains will produce a small amount of 'survival pollen' this can carefully be collected and applied to a freshly flowered cut of the same strain or crossed to another. i used this method to make a number of fem pre 98 bubba hybrids i have flowered quite a few of the resulting seeds with good results and no herms. there is also sts which is another silver solution im using both homemade silver and sts to find which works better.

Cool thanks for the tip .. You Rock!:pimp:

M

Mr.LovaLova

Check out this thread I started ... convex goes into some details about making fem pollen

C

concretedawg

thanks alot guys gonna do my best to get this triangle kush to make some seeds!!!!! i think i gotta do more research.....

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You could cross it with something as close as possible to the genetic make up of the mother and then back cross the hell out of it back to clones of the mother plant.It would never be 100% but it could come close after enough geneations of back crosses.

C

concretedawg

thats what i was going to do . trying for one of the cali connect's that would be perfect !!!! hope i win!!

R

rdbrizz

So if I pull that off right I won't get hermys?I always thought if I let a hermy go it would only make more hermys? But if I do that to the t I can seed my own strains and they won't all turn hermy!? I'm going to have to try that

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
if the hermy pollinates itself, it will more likely hermy, as opposed to herming and using that pollen for a clone that is not..

M

Mr.Therapy Man

STS.(silver thiosolate solution) is what all large breeders are useing to fem seeds now

B

bicycle racer

sts is real cheap and easy to mix up lately im trying both sts and homemade ionized silver to see if one way is clearly better.

K

kali miester

most recently with trainwreck and dynamite strains
tecnique used was taking clone or bottom branch of established clone. and torchering it with light deprivation
and pissing on the poor suckers. plus shocking them with outdoor sunlight for up to 15min. YES hold container plant in hand at an angle so its sprayed over and under. try not to hit the soil. after week and a half had stretched wierd growth and hermies starting in crotch.
know it works with sativas.

Top Bottom