Hobblebush

Hobblebush

First-time grower here

3/8 Coast of Maine soil
2/8 Local Compost
1/8 Worm Castings
1/8 Perlite
1/8 Bone meal

I will be growing two clones from a friend in a grow tent with a 1200w KingPlus LED in a 5x5 Grow tent (wanted room to expand to more plants later). They will be planted in 15-gallon fabric pots

Clones will be probably beginning veg, should I just water with seaweed extract and molasses, or possibly invest in some liquid ferts like Big Bloom or hydroponic research veg+bloom Dirty mix?

any advice is greatly appreciated :?)

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

I always do a minimum of 20 percent perlite. That seems like a lot of bone meal to me. I would add pellitized lime as well.

I think I would do more worm castings too.

Reactions: Ina
Hobblebush

Hobblebush

I always do a minimum of 20 percent perlite. That seems like a lot of bone meal to me. I would add pellitized lime as well.

I think I would do more worm castings too.

any recommendations for liquid fertilizers/ brands? also i believe there is already perlite in the COM soil so i think it might work out to be a bit closer to 20%

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

If I am buying stuff I usually buy age old organics stuff because it's readily available in colorado and I learned to grow commercially using their stuff. I do a lot of worm castings and compost teas, I don't really go crazy with nutes, simplest way I can grow good weed I do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom