Making edibles in condo complex?

• Thread starter Ratmosphere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ratmosphere

Ratmosphere

I want to make some cannabutter/edibles from some dried trim I have. I live in a condo complex, do you think the smell can penetrate the walls to my neighbors house? An old couple lives next door and I do not wish to disturb them with skunk odor. There's a lady who also thinks she owns the complex (she does not) a door down from the old man. If she gets a scent of Dat Skunk, it's all over for me. Any suggestions?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I want to make some cannabutter/edibles from some dried trim I have. I live in a condo complex, do you think the smell can penetrate the walls to my neighbors house? An old couple lives next door and I do not wish to disturb them with skunk odor. There's a lady who also thinks she owns the complex (she does not) a door down from the old man. If she gets a scent of Dat Skunk, it's all over for me. Any suggestions?
Do it at a buddies.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Baking weed or making cannabutter will stink up the whole building. I did this at an apartment we lived in. Im not kidding. The whole building.

I would run a carbon filter in the kitchen and continuously scrub the air if i had to do it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom