Making my own autoflower seeds!

• Thread starter Leelandgrow4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

So I am going to attempt breeding my own auto flowering seeds. So I ordered some auto flowering seeds and I have been doing research and ruderallis is a wild growing plant they use so if I used a auto strain with a wild ruderallis plant would that create and auto strain and to feminize I would spray with colidoal silver. Input and suggestions.

Dr.B

Dr.B

So I am going to attempt breeding my own auto flowering seeds. So I ordered some auto flowering seeds and I have been doing research and ruderallis is a wild growing plant they use so if I used a auto strain with a wild ruderallis plant would that create and auto strain and to feminize I would spray with colidoal silver. Input and suggestions.
If you succeeded you would be adding more ruderalis to the genetics at the expense of something else, would you not? Autoflower strains have been so worked on for so long by a lot of very bright people.... I'm not sure if spraying some random street corner wild ruderalis sperm around your flowering auto would have the desired effect... lol. 😉🤣😜

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Okay so even if I just breed and auto with a photo I would still get some auto seeds and collidal silver isn't ruderallis sperm sorry this profile shows nothing of my experience in this lol this my first farmer page I was a beginner four years ago. Collidal silver is an silver spray supposedly turns male seeds to females I just want to make my own AUTOS weather feminized or not can't be rocket science I breed my own seeds I just not sure how they know female or male seeds?

Moshmen

Moshmen

If you succeeded you would be adding more ruderalis to the genetics at the expense of something else, would you not? Autoflower strains have been so worked on for so long by a lot of very bright people.... I'm not sure if spraying some random street corner wild ruderalis sperm around your flowering auto would have the desired effect... lol. 😉🤣😜
Definitely not ! Please don’t any more Rudy !

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m not super good with words here but this is what I know, autoflower crosses with a photoperiod will most likely will not show the autoflower trait. The rudy gene is recessive.

The easiest way to make your own auto seeds is to use regular auto flower seeds and grow a male or two.

Flash seeds, Tao Tao seeds, one love genetics , and a couple others I can’t think of right now are thc only breeders putting out non feminized autoflower seeds . Personally flash seeds are my favorite regular breeder.

Here’s my first attempt at breeding autoflower , she is just stretching and hopefully will finish ! She is - haze x stitches love potion

6056052A F560 4D77 ADCD 7A143F21FD6E
Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Or just buy regular auto and cross from there. Just wasn't sure if there was a different way.yeah I'm all about okay how can I cut this out never bought photo strains in my life but Auto yes till I make my own lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Good regulAr seeds are hard to find, most breeders only sell feminizes seeds, ck out flash seeds and see what ya think it can be done ! Lol

chemistry

chemistry

The fastest way would be to pollenate a good stable female pheno with good structure, with a Ruderalis male that has the same attributes. That's the easy bit. Then you grow all your seeds, pick out the best looking plants with the attributes your looking for, then keep crossing them until the strain becomes stable, this could take you a few months if your lucky, years if your not, but if that's where your passion takes you, then do it. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

I'd like to say, that if you do the journey on this, post it as you go on Farmers, because I'll bet I'm not the only one who would be interested to watch/see the results. And there's always the chance some one will help you out with years of knowledge if you get stuck. 👍

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

I'm gonna go for it waiting for my selection of AUTOS I ordered but there feminized already but I plan to save a couple and use them for crosses. Gonna check out them sites and see what's up with regular Autos

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Yeah rn I'm sitting at 530 seeds all crosses I made there all 50/50 and haven't did a two or three gen grow yet with same seeds still ALOT TO LEARN on my end but I'm never scared to challenge myself and I don't stop till I get it.

Top Bottom