Making Seeds and Weed in a Green House - Part 1

Jeez ALT, your camera must have sunglasses. Dunno what's your routine, but if you need a secretary, i'm one of the quickest spliff makers in today's jobmarket and a keen co-pilot :passingjoint:

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Strains

Some killer shots aqua, what strains are they working with there?

In this project they were working with,
BlueBerry, BlueSat, Puna Budder, Chocolate Chunk, Heavy Duty Fruity, Super Silver Haze, Kali Mist, and many others.

Aqua Lab Tech

Hey I just noticed...in the one pic for a heating element in their drying room, they used a rewired electic stove top burner. Man with my luck I would either walk into it and burn myself or it would fall and start a fire.
Damn nice set-up though! thanks for sharing Aqua

O

ojd

great post alt
i remeber seing j crevantees do a talk at the canabis cup about this with pics and all the info
was some serious poject with pretty much all the dutch strains
never seen this done before
truly jaw dopoping

are you going to be around in spain for the smokeout in feb
would be good to meet and have a hash day with someone like you

peace

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
great post alt
i remeber seing j crevantees do a talk at the canabis cup about this with pics and all the info
was some serious poject with pretty much all the dutch strains
never seen this done before
truly jaw dopoping

are you going to be around in spain for the smokeout in feb
would be good to meet and have a hash day with someone like you

peace
Hey OJD,

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes these are alot of the same photos that Jorge Cervantes did his seminar at the Cannabis Cup in 04 with our mutual friend.
Adam from THSeeds also used alot of these photos for his seminar that year.

I wish I could make it to the THCFarmer Smoke Out, but I have recently moved away from Spain.

Aqua Lab Tech

D

drpressure600

. . d pics r just amazing, is there any chance i can lock my house up, throw all my clothes in d boot of d car & move down 2 u, ha ha ha, those pics r beauts . .

hey man how goes it ??
nice pixs ,,, really love the greenhouse set up with the bamboo and wire frame , simple and yet effective , gives me a few ideas ,, lol ..
bet u were the guy with the hands rubbing together considering the hash possibilities from the seed crop .. hehe ...

Top Bottom