making some tropicanna cookies seeds

• Thread starter simcoesod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simcoesod

simcoesod

i got the mountain cut about 7 months ago,it got ripped from my porch....so i got another cut along with a lemon tree cut...also i got some pollen from a buddy that grew the mountain cut,and some tc f2s,he then grew out the seeds and got a killer orangy male and sent me some pollen that im gonna hit the mountain cut again with....im really excited about this because i think i will have seeds that carry that pure orange flavor over to the offspring,along with the purple trait...

i will keep u all updated on my progress

simcoesod

simcoesod

I just pollinated my lemon tree with some tropicanna cookies pollen..
I've got quite the project going...let's call it project citrus

I have an agent orange pure orange clone,tropicanna cookies mountain cut,mandarin cookies ethos cut,a pure orange orangina clone selected from over 200 seeds,orange creamsicle cut
I also have 8 tropicanna cookies f2s in veg and 8 agent orange f1 seedlings going
Plan is to make Tc f3s and a bunch of crosses

I still have some of that orangy male pollen so um going to hit the mountain cut in about 2 weeks. I have a divine gelato cut and I'm wondering if I should hit her with some pollen

Ezlyfe

Ezlyfe

Never tried lemon tree but heard its amzing. Post some pics of ur crosses as u grow they sound great. Just starting to make seeds myself after years of growing so always following threads on pollinating. Thanks for sharing

Top Bottom