Making water into a better molecule.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
understanding the science of water. It is the only substance that exists as solid, liquid and gas in the temperature ranges found naturally on Earth.

Think about water for a second people what it does. It's in your cells, it out side of your cells, it's between the cells. It's everywhere. What are the properties that make water so wonderful, so important, so indispensable to life itself? What makes water such a good solvent is its ability to stick onto and separate the atoms of a substance, which is thanks to unusually strong hydrogen bonding. Hydrogen bonding between water molecules also makes them hard to separate, pushing up the boiling point. Without it, That would mean no liquid water and no life.

Proteins have to fold into particular shapes to carry out their roles, and it is the interaction with water by various parts of a protein molecule that tell it how to fold. Water isn’t just a solvent: it is intimately involved in the functioning of our magnificent cellular machinery.

• Water is polar...
  • Water has cohesive and adhesive properties. ...
  • Water is less dense as a solid than as a liquid...
polarity, "universal" solvent,
high heat capacity,
high heat of vaporization,
cohesion, adhesion and lower density when frozen.

How then? can we make it into a more efficient molecule? There are most certainly ways of doing this that are highly effective, and I've seen some of them, I want to explore the subject further, because I believe it holds some of the mystery around plant health and growth rates, overall yield and quality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom