Cannabis Cup Winner Mako Haze - Best Sativa in the 2006 HighTimes Cannabis Cup

If you are a Haze fan you'll love this one. Real sativa growth habit, long elongated branches with dense clusters of flowers, and sticky with resin that looks almost like millions of tiny diamonds.

A little longer with the flowering times of the Mako Haze is more than compensated for by the end product. Huge Yields of quality smoke can be expected. When dry the T.H.C crystals are so thick under a microscope it almost looks as if they are matted together! The smoke is lovely and smooth, with a good hazy taste, and the high is up, up, up for a long ride. All in all very pleasant.

'Mako Haze' took 1st prize for Best Sativa in the 2006 HighTimes Cannabis Cup Seed Company category...

F

frenchfarmer

i love the high, i love the taste , i love the hard bud, of this weed.
In my opinion, one of the best haze for sure.

Does anyone know any details on the genetic of the Mako Haze?
There is very little info out there on it even at the Kiwi seeds site.
Sure looks enticing. Its a 3/4 haze I think and the rest is indica but it sure would be nice to know more.

Does anyone know any details on the genetic of the Mako Haze?

There is very little info out there on it even at the Kiwi seeds site.
Sure looks enticing. Its a 3/4 haze I think and the rest is indica but it sure would be nice to know more.
Let me get my notes out...

This is from Soft Secrets:
"The Mako Haze is very popular and understandably so. She has made us proud. Basically a hybrid cross of the mainly sativa Mako from North land N.Z, a strain rich in the kind of characteristics I look for in any breeding program, high THC content, dense flowering patterns, vigorous growth, and a sativa taste and high. She was crossed with a very special Haze type male to produce Mako Haze. Basically it's a super high hit of sandal woody Haze with a long plateau and body
stone effect of the Mako. With a 20% THC content Mako Haze is not for beginners or the faint-hearted, and she has been called tripping weed on more than one occasion. From a growers point of view the Mako Haze is a delight to cultivate. Staying relatively short and finishing up in less than 12 weeks with huge yields of quality smoke, make her a winner all round."

God...

I am thinking about selling my mountain bike to buy a couple of packs of these. In your opinion, is it comparable in quality to Super Silver Haze?

A fan,

phrank

B

BITYmagicBeanz

i tryed the mako haze. from hunters bar. was nicely dryed and the ppl i was with loved it.

is this your strain Midnightgardener ?

O

oldhand

I'd love to hear about the background on this one... always wondering about the hazes lol :flower

T

thcnology

Hey Logic, Any chance we might see this one up on the block this weekend?

B

British_Hempire

I think i seen somewhere that its a male northern lights#5 haze x kiwi green haze
That would make it very close to Neville's Haze which is NL5haze x Haze. I bought some at the Dampkring and it reminded me of SSH a lot.

Yea i had a good session on the meko haze not this yeays 420, but the one before where we took over all of the upstairs at Popeye's now Dampkring with a massive session about 25 of us!

Good Times! :yes

I will be trying this strain again for sure, nice buzz with full flavour

D

Dr Herbal

I ve put mine into 12/12 two weeks ago,I had to get some seed after the first spliff i tried in dam i carnt wait till its done

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1