Mako Haze

this is a beuatifull haze strain so so tasty and great growth rate with big sticky ever so resiious nugs every time i open the jar it makes my eyes water i never want it to be gone its the jar i go back to the most its got hit with male pollen from a female recon dident no this recon was hermi pollen sacs were very well hid and hit all my strains. anyway i picked my pheno of makohaze out of 15 seeds 9 females all of them excellent but the one i kept is the one yum...........

Its nice to see such positive things about the mako haze. I've been wantin to check this strain out for a couple years now. I just ordered a pack of the regular M.H. seeds and lets just say that I'm more than stoked to give her a try. Does anyone have any pics of the mako haze?

Its nice to see such positive things about the mako haze. I've been wantin to check this strain out for a couple years now. I just ordered a pack of the regular M.H. seeds and lets just say that I'm more than stoked to give her a try. Does anyone have any pics of the mako haze?
yeh man iv got some check link abov mate mako is really good strain mate i did the kiwi mako

all those kiwi seeds looks very very interesting... i ve loved the Australian, i think i have to give it a try to some kiwi too.... ;-)

I m gonna have to visit the shop when i go to amsterdam...

++

I am thinking about selling my mountain bike to buy a couple of packs of these. In your opinion, is it comparable in quality to Super Silver Haze?

A fan,

phrank
way better imo. i would LOVE to see some of these on the auction house, not just for me, but i have a lot of people wanting clones of this atm and none around...i need to get myself a few moms :D

this is a beuatifull haze strain so so tasty and great growth rate with big sticky ever so resiious nugs every time i open the jar it makes my eyes water i never want it to be gone its the jar i go back to the most its got hit with male pollen from a female recon dident no this recon was hermi pollen sacs were very well hid and hit all my strains. anyway i picked my pheno of makohaze out of 15 seeds 9 females all of them excellent but the one i kept is the one yum..........

this is a beuatifull haze strain so so tasty and great growth rate with big sticky ever so resiious nugs every time i open the jar it makes my eyes water i never want it to be gone its the jar i go back to the most its got hit with male pollen from a female recon dident no this recon was hermi pollen sacs were very well hid and hit all my strains. anyway i picked my pheno of makohaze out of 15 seeds 9 females all of them excellent but the one i kept is the one yum..........