Male Bubblegum In Urkle Cross

• Thread starter hererisssh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
What up ogr. So psyched to see these beans dropping. Question, what's the source of the male bubblegum in this cross and have you used it in a cross before? Just wondering if the Urkle will shine through.

O

ograskal

Hey wassup Bro...The Bubblegum is a 1997 Serious Bubblegum selected by the Capt several years ago...I personally have never used it in a cross before but the Capt has....Says its a 5 star Male....I can tell you He's one Stinky Vigorous Mofo....Hoping the Urkle will shine through on both Urkle Hybrids...~ogr

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Sold. Fuck I've spent way to much dough on beans lately, but I like you cause (and your beans) :yes

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Raskal, Thank you , man !! Very cool that i could grab a pack of these !! Just like was already said: Sold !! Again, thank you , Bro !! and thank you , logic !! monkey5

P

pastor toastman

these Urkle crosses are so solid. any bud shots raskal?

B

Blaner123Doobie

Just got back from the post office, payment on the way, did not wanna miss the Purple Urkle X Bubblegum :-)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Just got back from the post office, payment on the way, did not wanna miss the Purple Urkle X Bubblegum :-)
Me too blaner. Never tried Bubblegum even though it's been around forever and I already have BMS so this cross was perfect.

Thanks ogr for getting these out.

kinger

kinger

I am glad I grabbed a pack of the urkle bubblegum.It should bump up the yield of the urkle,hopefully see some nice purple in some phenos.Raskal whats next?

E

ELITE GENETICS

i got some of these beans & glad as shit to know the male bubblegum is some serious old school funk!!!!!
Hey wassup Bro...The Bubblegum is a 1997 Serious Bubblegum selected by the Capt several years ago...I personally have never used it in a cross before but the Capt has....Says its a 5 star Male....I can tell you He's one Stinky Vigorous Mofo....Hoping the Urkle will shine through on both Urkle Hybrids...~ogr

O

ograskal

i got some of these beans & glad as shit to know the male bubblegum is some serious old school funk!!!!!

Yeah hoping the old skool Bubblegum will add some Vigor and Yeild to the Urkle...I have 8 of these going right now and 8 Urkle X Blue Moon as well..~ogr

E

ELITE GENETICS

sick cant wait to see pix l8r on! both should be real good,hopefully colorful to :-)
Yeah hoping the old skool Bubblegum will add some Vigor and Yeild to the Urkle...I have 8 of these going right now and 8 Urkle X Blue Moon as well..~ogr

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I have 8 of these going right now and 8 Urkle X Blue Moon as well..~ogr
Take some pics when you get a chance bro. I'd love to see the veg pics for comparison sake. Maybe a shot of your Urkle in veg too?

Thanks

S

Snoozer

Urkle x Bubblegum

Couple questions on the Urkle X Bubblegum.

1) Is this a good strain for scrog?

2) What is the approximate flowering time?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom