Male / Female Help

• Thread starter LilChris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LilChris

Hi,
I was wondering if you could give some advise on if the below are male or female. I have posted 2 pics of each, close up and far away. They are numbered to identify. I can post or Email videos if needed.

P.S I know some of them need a drink, Lol.

Thanks
Chris

Male  female help
Male  female help 2
Male  female help 3
Male  female help 4
Male  female help 5
Male  female help 6
Male  female help 7
Male  female help 8
Male  female help 9
Male  female help 10
Male  female help 11
Male  female help 12
Male  female help 13
Male  female help 14
Male  female help 15
Male  female help 16
Male  female help 17
Male  female help 18
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

LOL your gonna need better close ups if you want people to help .. also Google search it :-) at 1st it can be tough but after some time you'll get better at telleing them apart... :-) good luck Grow strong
M vs F

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Closeup pics of the nodes towards the top of the plant will help. I couldn’t tell anything from the pics provided. Might need to wait a little longer to tell.

L

LilChris

LOL your gonna need better close ups if you want people to help .. also Google search it :) at 1st it can be tough but after some time you'll get better at telleing them apart... :) good luck Grow strong View attachment 833349
Will get some close ups. I have had a good google and watched a few vid's on youtube I just don't trust myself fully. Will try post better close up's shortly...

L

LilChris

Better pics. Tops. And nodes right under. They look pretty pissed off what you got going on in there?
Lol, yeah they normally look happier than that. They was naughty yesterday so they went to bed last night without their tea.

L

LilChris

Finally the 9th. Thanks for looking and any advice. Hope these pics are better, if you need any more of any let me know.

9 3
9 4
9 5
9 8
9 9
Monster762

Monster762

2 and 3 look like going to be females but really early. 9 does look like going male it should all stand out soon. Just keep eye soon as lights on n before they go out. I check twice a day. Sometimes you won’t get clear sex until about 10-14 days in.

Top Bottom