Male of Female plant

• Thread starter 1stimefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1stimefarmer

1stimefarmer

Hello Everyone .

This is my first time growing cannibus. Can someone help me , check the pics and let know if my 3 plants are male or female .. thank you all :)

Male of female plant
Male of female plant 2
Male of female plant 3
Male of female plant 4
Male of female plant 5
Male of female plant 6
Male of female plant 7
Male of female plant 8
Male of female plant 9
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Sorry but I cant tell sex in any of those pictures...try to take an up close picture of the where the branch and the main stalk meet. (The node.) Up towards the top of the plant. Females look like this...with a small tear dropped looking flower and two white pistils sticking out of it.
Female

Males look like this... A little stalk with a ball on the end is how they look at first. Notice NO PISTILS.
Sexing cannabis plants male pollen sacs

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Also you will not see the gender organs appear until after you’ve switch the light cycle to 12/12.

1stimefarmer

1stimefarmer

Also you will not see the gender organs appear until after you’ve switch the light cycle to 12/12.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, it’s been 8 days since the light cycle has been switched over to12/12 , and still cannot see any gender organs.

ArrEll

ArrEll

Hello Everyone .

This is my first time growing cannibus. Can someone help me , check the pics and let know if my 3 plants are male or female .. thank you all :)
Sorry, cannot tell from the pics supplied. Could you please ignore the Foliage, and get some Closeups of the "Crotches", where the branches come out of the main stalk? That's where Male "balls" will occur, IF they do. BTW I don't see any of those yet.

How far along is this grow? Looks to be over one month old. Photoperiod?

Latest posts

Top Bottom