Male or female? Need your help

• Thread starter Buddahspk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddahspk

Buddahspk

Not too sure if I can figure out the sex yet but can anyone help me figure out if my plant is male or female ... it’s been in veg for 18 days straight from a bag seed

Male or female need your help
TexanTerps

TexanTerps

Have you flipped to 12/12 yet? It wont show sex until you drop light cycle.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not even close to mature enough to see any preflowers. Probably another 2 weeks. Once thw nodes start alternating then look... sometime before but not all that often.

Even if you flip now it won't flower until its mature enough

TexanTerps

TexanTerps

Not yet I’m gonna wait atleast 3 more weeks to flip or is thay too late?
Not at all, sounds good to me! As a beginner I wouldn't make my decision based on pre-flower. After flipping here in 3 weeks or so they will give you a for sure answer. Go do an image search on male cannabis. Those balls are the way to definitely tell. Looking healthy! Now if they are feminized seeds you understand that you won't have males... You can have herms from stress which will show both male and female parts. Those I would pull as well, but lets make sure before we go killing plants.
You can also take the male far away from other plants into a guerilla type grow, pop out on the side of a creek somewhere. If it turns out to be a strain you really enjoy then you can make yourself some seeds. Might need another tent because of freezing temps... probably best to just throw the male away if you get one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom