Male or Female or Unsure?

• Thread starter deadlysars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Male/Female/Unsure

• Total voters
deadlysars

deadlysars

First time growing. I have 4 plants. This is about 45 days of vegging. I just switched to 12/12 light cycle about a few days ago. Three out of the four are female but this one I'm unsure about.

First picture is with just regular camera zoom and the rest is with 30X zoom with a loupe.
Male or female or unsure 4

Male or female or unsure 3

Male or female or unsure

Male or female or unsure 2
MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

First time growing. I have 4 plants. This is about 45 days of vegging. I just switched to 12/12 light cycle about a few days ago. Three out of the four are female but this one I'm unsure about.

First picture is with just regular camera zoom and the rest is with 30X zoom with a loupe.
View attachment 1136151
View attachment 1136150
View attachment 1136148
Clusters my friend look for the clusters if there are no pre flowers or 2 white hair protruding out and they are coming out in a cluster YANK IT looks like a male to me usually preflowers start to for about a month or 2 in veg YES I said veg NOT flower plants long and stretchy no internodal detail and no preflowers about 2 months in veg. Yank it

JustLearninGx

JustLearninGx

Clusters my friend look for the clusters if there are no pre flowers or 2 white hair protruding out and they are coming out in a cluster YANK IT looks like a male to me usually preflowers start to for about a month or 2 in veg YES I said veg NOT flower plants long and stretchy no internodal detail and no preflowers about 2 months in veg. Yank it
Yea u should see those 2 female hairs by now ..

deadlysars

deadlysars

Thanks for the info. After waiting a couple more days it was very evident it was a male. I discarded the plant and kept most of the leaves for cooking/smoothies.

Top Bottom