Male or female white widow

• Thread starter Peppie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peppie

Peppie

Hey people
I purchased a white widow from Seedman seeds and I didnt notice it said they were regular seeds.
I have attached a picture . Is this a Male plant?
Male or female white widow
Male or female white widow 3
Male or female white widow 2

JC420BigBud

JC420BigBud

It's a male. Let it go till the pollen sacks open their will b a yellow dust on ur leafs under the pollen sacks open. Collect the pollen n dry it out then put it in an air tight container n keep it in ur fridge. U can cross pollinate a female using a small paint brush with the pollen and get urself some free seeds.

Madbud

Madbud

Male, you can keep those pollen sacks in baggie, the pollen stays viable for a couple months. He looks ready to blow some loads too.

B

bloodhungry

Don't let them open youll cross pollinate your entire room and end up with the seediest weed you've ever seen. wait until the end of about end of week 3 start of 4ish and right before they open, use sterile scissors and cut the pollen sacs off and put into a plastic bag for a week to dry out after that just shake the bag and all the pods will pop open and then brush onto only the female plants you want to preggo. And he failed to mention that you only brush the pollen onto the white pistils of a female and you need to start that process about week 2 when you see the white pistils all over!

B

bloodhungry

You need to either remove that male or remove the pollen sacs when they are ready. MAKE SURE TO SHUT OFF ALL THE FANS IN YOUR GROWROOM WHEN YOU DO THIS OR YOULL POLLINATE YOUR ENTIRE ROOM AND BE PISSED IN THE END!

hps4891

hps4891

Definitely male. Others advice sounds solid, depending on what youre trying to accomplish with this grow.

Peppie

Peppie

Hello all thank you for the advice. I actually moved him outside I'm going to collect the pollen and make me some dank. Lol
I think I will pollinate my Sour Patch Kiss. Thanks

Top Bottom