Males in feminized seeds maybe

• Thread starter Juebaby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juebaby

Juebaby

I know it's possible to get make seeds in a 10pk(cropkg) 24k strain. Looks like they going to be mostly all males? Is this possible, is my past 3 months been a waste of time or money?

Males in feminized seeds maybe
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Yep that's for sure a male. I would chop him unless you want a boat load of seeds.

Also... although plants get a regular wetting down in nature from the rain, its not really beneficial to spray them down indoors. In fact your just asking for problems with molds and mildews and such.

Some may disagree, but I never foliar feed unless absolutely necessary. And spraying them down with the light on can have negative effects as well. The water drops magnify the light and can cause little burn like spots on the plants. I wouldn't continue wetting them down if I were you.

Juebaby

Juebaby

Yep that's for sure a male. I would chop him unless you want a boat load of seeds.

Also... although plants get a regular wetting down in nature from the rain, its not really beneficial to spray them down indoors. In fact your just asking for problems with molds and mildews and such.

Some may disagree, but I never foliar feed unless absolutely necessary. And spraying them down with the light on can have negative effects as well. The water drops magnify the light and can cause little burn like spots on the plants. I wouldn't continue wetting them down if I were you.
Thanks so much. Outdoor I have no problems, indoor I'm new.

Top Bottom