Mammoth10 X 10 Grow Tent Questions (Indoor)

• Thread starter gardenfather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardenfather

gardenfather

Hey Everyone.

Im upgrading my Grow tent from a 5x5 to a 10 x 10

I just bought an 8inch Exhaust Fan, Carbon Filter to go with it

I have 5 Auto pots (upgrades to the new 2.0) + 45L Res (i want to upgrade this to 100L maybe)

How many plants do you think I Should grow in there? Stay with the 5? and do LST?
Should I do Scrog(Sea of Green) with more Auto Pots?

Would one 16-20inch oscillating fan be enough plus 2 Small clip fans?

I'm also going to buy air Pump + 5 Air doms for my Auto pots... Never used them but i heard the Air Doms are worth it.

I'm thinking of buying 2 of these (Futur Vert Floramax FM8 LED FSG 660W 120-277V LED Grow Light)

I have an intake Fan I should prob use it for this 10 x 10 to help with the negative pressure on the tent... i think its a 6 inch? should i upgrade to an 8inch one?

Im using Soil + clay stones in the autopots

Im using Worm Casing in the soil mix

I bought the Gaia Nutrient line + Fish shit

Any recommendations/Help I would appreciate it
smile.gif

Now on a side note

Are there any tools that I could connect to a pc, mobile phone to track see the data analysis of everything? I know its only 10 x 10 and not a huge grow op lol.

But I would love to see the science and data of everything.

gardenfather

gardenfather

i think i f*ed up. I should have bought a 5x10 im going to return it and get the 5x10

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Why don’t you just get another 5x5 and run them both?

You could get a harvest every 5ish weeks or so if you stagger flower cycles.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Personally, I trim everything that won’t reach through the trellis completely naked a couple days before I switch the lights to flower, and keep it tidy til the end.

Your goal with a trellis is to fill the sq footage with tops. Shorter, well trained/topped plants. I found a solid two month veg to be a sweet spot for effort vs. yield (4 plants 5gals 5x5).

No longer my go-to technique. I like one clone per 10” sq. But I tried bunches of different ways before I landed here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom