Manhandling your flowers

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Just wondering if anyone else cringes when they see people manhandling their flowers in mid bloom?

I know it's not the end of the world. But man does it really bother me when people grab and squeeze and generally manhandle their flowers. I personally dont touch mine unless its absolutely unavoidable.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just wondering if anyone else cringes when they see people manhandling their flowers in mid bloom?

I know it's not the end of the world. But man does it really bother me when people grab and squeeze and generally manhandle their flowers. I personally dont touch mine unless its absolutely unavoidable.

Of course. I try to never break a trichome from Start of bloom to harvest then right through cure. Im carefull when i weigh and package it even.

Wonderful valuable stuff those trichomes. :-)

Seraphine

Seraphine

I never touch mine, mainly because they are sticky and I’m afraid I’ll damage trichomes. Every now and then my arms brush up against the flowers when im working in the tent. They end up smelling like terpenes for a few hours and I love that smell. Wish they could make a perfume out some of those terpenes!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i slap the shit out mine ,builds stronger stalks and limbs,old member that was here taught it to me,i thought he was full of shit but sure enough,when i tried it the plants could take anything,since then i have yet to have to tie or cage my plants,organic and better than silica,slows the stretch too,keeps a even canopy and what girl dont like a little ruff stuff hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yes my sentiments above and below 😉

Going in, I take it easy and when the finish line is near , well I just might slap the ladies a little more than before as they ripen..

All jokes aside, I am more fond of fondling then manhandling 😁
i look at it difirent than most,folks use silica for strength right,they also pinch stems to slow stretch,slapping them mildly with a stick is same thing because the whole idea behind is to build tissue of the plant,knots all over your plants is the same as slapping there ass,it loosens the tissue and build a scar were you did it if you dig,manhandling the tric off the plant i cant see happening,they are fully attached while plant is alive,they just dont fall off if they did there wouldnt be any from just fans blowing over the plants,just my opinion probally wrong but works for me and situations were the tent or room is to a point were you gotta crawl in there ninja style a stick works a lot better hahaah,try ninja crawling at 60 years old hahaah,one thing for sure take a shower before leaving the house in a illegal state hahahahh

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

i look at it difirent than most,folks use silica for strength right,they also pinch stems to slow stretch,slapping them mildly with a stick is same thing because the whole idea behind is to build tissue of the plant,knots all over your plants is the same as slapping there ass,it loosens the tissue and build a scar were you did it if you dig,manhandling the tric off the plant i cant see happening,they are fully attached while plant is alive,they just dont fall off if they did there wouldnt be any from just fans blowing over the plants,just my opinion probally wrong but works for me and situations were the tent or room is to a point were you gotta crawl in there ninja style a stick works a lot better hahaah,try ninja crawling at 60 years old hahaah,one thing for sure take a shower before leaving the house in a illegal state hahahahh
I agree, I'm not always the nicest person with the girls and I don't think you can really do that much damage to the trichomes unless you are really exerting extreme force of pressure like with a good hand shake.

I too manipulate the plants and break necks usually up to three weeks in and I run a perpetual, so I have to constantly rotate and move plants like a game of four square .

If only my first love was able to speak out, she'd probably say that I wasn't so gentle to begin with thanks to the modern age sex instructional videos in abundance lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They dont fall off but you can clearly see damaged and burst or flattened trichomes under a scope. They go brown so no thc anymore.

BigCube

BigCube

Every now and then you have to touch one, and when you do your fingers get covered in all the goodness I'd rather stay on my buds

Latest posts

Top Bottom