Manty pads!! Are you F'n KIDDIN ME!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendo

Kendo

I saw the ads a long time ago with My buddy Tony Siragusa. I laughed my ass off, I mean that's just one funny ass joke...Or is it???
No!!!
My wife was telling me this morning about how the men's toilets keep getting clogged at the restaurant where she works.
She figured out that it is old dudes putting their Manty shields into the toilets because she found the applicator, "snicker" backs on the floor when the toilets are plugged.
OMFGWTF!!!!!!
I ROTFLMAO for several minutes imaging the old sailor dudes swaggering into the bathroom to change their MANTY SHIELDS. WTF! is next, Manty shields with your favorite Hockey team embossed on them. Harley Davidson maybe. OMG! the one about fatheads on the Manty shield had us rolling.....

I cannot wait until next season. I am going to make sure I attend WHATEVER Raiders game Tony Siragusa announces at.
He and I have interacted for years. When he walks by on the field I would get his attention and then offer him a Round Table Pizza I had waiting. I sit second row inzone.
Did that a few times and then switched up to meatball sandwich and even Pasta.
I am gonna have a Manty shield with a Baltimore ravens sticker on it for him. LOL

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Totally hilarious.

Reminds me of the (female) astronaut that stalked across half the country wearing those high-priced NASA diapers so she wouldn't have to stop before getting to her destination to stalk her crush.

When that becomes a viable solution for needing to go to the restroom for me- I won't submit. I may stop going to bars/restaurants but I won't wear a diaper.

Top Bottom