These issues are now fixed :)
- In some cases, a Solve Media CAPTCHA challenge would erroneously pass if the HTML was tampered with (such as via a spam bot).
- Better support for media embeds and user mentions in the IPS Forums 4.x importer.
- Fix for missing likes on import from XF to XF.
- Improve PHP 7.x compatibility in the SMF importer.
- Add rel="canonical" to the quick navigation template to avoid indexing duplicate content.
- Security: Disable use of js/videojs/video-js.swf and remove calling it from the template.
- Recommend users upgrade to PHP 5.6 or above when installing or upgrading.
- Fixed behaviour of user upgrade downgrades following refund/reversal
- Use a less permissive scope for Google integration
- Fix success message when downgrading a user
- Use latest Google analytics code
- Handle deleted users in spam cleaner better
- Throw an error if a trophy is created without criteria
- Drop the use of 'assoc' from Twitter and Facebook redirects
- Fix the max length of the controller name in session activity updates
- Automatically replace ReCAPTCHA v1 with ReCAPTCHA v2 (NoCaptcha). ReCAPTCHA v1 will be retired in 2018 and will no longer function.
- Use an alternative approach for sitemap XML URLs due to changes in Google that prevented the old query string approach from being indexed as expected.
- Improved compatibility with PHP 7.2 in several areas.
- Fixes and improved compatibility in the IPB importer.
- Adjust the user upgrade expiration delay to only apply to recurring subscriptions and give a larger grace period to handle larger delays from PayPal.
- Only trigger the CSS cache for "good" requests to reduce the chance of the cache ballooning.
- Limit the number of users matched by the admin quick search to avoid memory issues.
- Improved compatibility with mixed TLS modes when using a proxy server to serve untrusted HTTP requests.
- When permanently banning a user, automatically move them out of awaiting approval.
- Add noindex/nofollow to some pages/links that have little value in search engines.
- Ensure hours/minutes inputs display in the proper order in RTL.