Status
Not open for further replies.
MajorPrune

MajorPrune

Nebula 5-12 (9).jpg
Nebula

basseye

basseye

@GLOSSYBUDZ you cant vote/like in this part of the comp unless you posted a pic so unlike and you can vote in the finals.
@scubascrog 2 pics,really ? im thinking thats a dq lmao

One Flip

One Flip

One vote for my pic doesn't count cause it was from the 20th.. looks like Jimmy, Nspecta for 1st & 2nd.. and then Prime & UK battling for 3rd?? I didn't look too hard but it would be nice to help figure it out for logic with all the early voting thats been going on.. good luck fellas!!

Soilbrother1

Soilbrother1

One vote for my pic doesn't count cause it was from the 20th.. looks like Jimmy, Nspecta for 1st & 2nd.. and then Prime & UK battling for 3rd?? I didn't look too hard but it would be nice to help figure it out for logic with all the early voting thats been going on.. good luck fellas!!
Your a good guy one flip. Thats community right there. Respect.

One Flip

One Flip

Your a good guy one flip. Thats community right there. Respect.
thanks bro, I didn't want to ramble in my first post and i almost mentioned it earlier.. so its funny that you are the one to reply..I went back and forth between your pic and hiiipowers pic for a few mins.. I went with hiiipower cause of the clarity of his shot.. but i think your cola in a vertical shot done right would have got you into the finals..the structure and crystal content was legit.. keep entering them photos each month

Soilbrother1

Soilbrother1

thanks bro, I didn't want to ramble in my first post and i almost mentioned it earlier.. so its funny that you are the one to reply..I went back and forth between your pic and hiiipowers pic for a few mins.. I went with hiiipower cause of the clarity of his shot.. but i think your cola in a vertical shot done right would have got you into the finals..the structure and crystal content was legit.. keep entering them photos each month
That means alot to me. Thank you. I learned that being multi faceted DOES mean alot here. We as connoisseurs have many talents and photography can be one of them. We spend alot of time perfecting our craft, so why shouldn't we also capture the beauty of our art! I learned alot and you better believe I will enter next month, even if I have to take a bud to Sears for a family photo with a corny back drop. :). Thanks friend.

PapaBill

PapaBill

Ok noob question on this awesome bud, I am still in the learning stages of trimming, my son-in-law is teaching me to cope with my major pain,
The question is, those sugar leaves are nicely coated, would ya still trim them off and use for shake? or leave part of them on?

jammie

jammie

hey there papa. i only grow for my own use so i leave a lot of those small sugar leaves on. i usually smoke joints and those little crystallized leaves taste as good as they look especially if ground use with bud in a joint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom