Marijuana Is An Issue In Oklahoma Governor Race

• Thread starter johnnyrotten
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildill

Wildill

yes I do...I mean most of the meetings are 1-2 hours away but where I'm at that's local...
Cool if you get chance to make to one we have a lot of things going on in the great state of TX. I truly believe it want be long before we see it legal at least for medicinal purposes. It's funny because in from OK but live in Tx I never thought I would see Ok further along then TX. If goes legal in OK before TX I might be moving back home lol..

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

I'm going crazy because I'm from CO and live in TX...I've got a three year plan to move back...unless of course it gets legalized here, if it's for medical only then I'll try to work with they give me...I would like to see it get legalized in OK...

neewb432

neewb432

yes I do...I mean most of the meetings are 1-2 hours away but where I'm at that's local...
Yea 2 hrs for me is normal run to heb or the mall for that matter. Lol. Middle of everything. Middle of nowhere.

Stalks

Stalks

Not meaning to get this thread back I topic, but it didn't turn out very well for the two pro marijuana candidates seeing as incumbent gov fallin revived 75% of the votes.

Wildill

Wildill

Not meaning to get this thread back I topic, but it didn't turn out very well for the two pro marijuana candidates seeing as incumbent gov fallin revived 75% of the votes.
Damn that's sucks more people need to get out and vote.

Top Bottom