Marijuana plants sick? pictures included! Need help

• Thread starter Californianate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Californianate

Hello!
This is my second year growing. I’m currently growing six plants. I think my plants acquired powderly mildew. So i begin spraying with neem oil as soon as the sun went down. Also i have been giving them fox farm grow big and big bloom every other watering starting about 3 weeks after they were planted. I used neem oil 3 times in a row and i think I’ve overdone it. I know dumb. Tomorrow i think i will do a nutrition flush with plain water. Any input based on my plant pictures. I feel like my plants are dying or what do you think the issue is? How should i resolve this so they recover?

Thank you!

Marijuana plants sick pictures included need help
Marijuana plants sick pictures included need help 2
Marijuana plants sick pictures included need help 3
Marijuana plants sick pictures included need help 4
Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Hi,

How often are you watering? I'm not really sure at all, but I reckon too much water too often, and it's probably high nutes since we don't know that variable..

Should only be watering when the soil is nearly completely dry, test by weight.

C

Californianate

Hi,

How often are you watering? I'm not really sure at all, but I reckon too much water too often, and it's probably high nutes since we don't know that variable..

Should only be watering when the soil is nearly completely dry, test by weight.
Watering every 3 days. I think Probably too many nutrients as the top leaves are crispy and drying. Do you think i should do a nute flush. Or just wait a few days and not doing anything?

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Spraying in sun with high dosage can cause similar leaf problems

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Do not flush the plant. FF Grow Big is 6-4-4 is a light feed. Big bloom is also very light in nitrogen so it's pretty unlikely you have over fed. The plant color is quite a light green and no burned or clawed tips. I'd say you are not dealing with a nitrogen toxicity problem. I'd find it good sun most of the day but shaded in the heat of the day for 2 weeks. Give it something Schultz all purpose liquid plant food10-15-10 in the little dropper bottle once a week for 2 weeks. This will help the roots grow. I'm thinking the cement is getting hot mid afternoon maybe over heating the root zone and the plant can't handle the heat. Maybe set it on a peace of wood so it's off the stone. Shade the bag as well.

It's been burned with the neem oil

Schultz all purpose liquid plant food10-15-10 in the little dropper bottle
The 10% nitrogen will give your plant some Nitrogen.
The 15% Phosphorus will give the root zone a good boost and get the roots growing
10% Potassium and base minerals in this solution will give the plant a good across the board mineral supplement.

Stick the plant in dappled light during the heat of the day for a couple of weeks and let it sort itself out.
Then go back to the 6-4-4 for veg.

I'd also suggest that you give it 1/2 cup "Bone Meal" dig it into the top 2" of the soil so it has time to break down.
This is like a slow release Calcium and Magnesium for flowering later on.

Just don't over water and your plant will likely bounce right back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom