Marijuana Smell Was Justification For Cop (wtf)(wtf)(wtf)

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Marijuana Smell Was Justification For Cop Who Murdered Philando Castille

In the murder case of Philando Castille, St. Anthony, Minnesota, police officer Jeronimo Yanez was found not guilty. The shooting of the innocent motorist happened in front of his girlfriend and her four year old daughter who were occupants of the car. The case received national attention after Castille’s girlfriend calmly shared the aftermath of the shooting live on social media. Marijuana became a central issue in the case due to the ineptitude and ignorance of the young officer.

With the release of the police reports and investigations of the case, comments to investigators following the murder by officer Yanez show just how ridiculous his claims were, and exemplify just how ignorant and untrained many law enforcement personnel are in this nation. Unfortunately, this inept police officer’s completely unfounded fear for his life was considered enough of a reason to acquit him of any wrongdoing and that fear stemmed partly from the smell of “burnt” marijuana.

The presence of marijuana in the car was casually mentioned in reports leading up to the case, but no serious information relating to the cannabis was made until the case was presented in court. What officer Yanez told police officers investigating the shooting shows just how poor the judgment, and the ignorance, of the young officer was.

Link: http://www.occnewspaper.com/marijua...tion-for-cop-who-murdered-philandro-castille/

Grrrrrr....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Fukkn eh right. I walked away from 1,2,3 and a light went on and everything I had suspected my whole life came into perspective. Now must find a way to channel the negative energy and anger into a positive grassroots activist scenario, hopefully something that can make a difference in the world.

1st step would be abolish the cia as they are just a bunch of private citizens from wall street and the banking industries and they are the ones who shape our economic and foreign affairs policies and have everything to do with the decisions potus uses to decide which regime change is on the planning board next........

Of course this is just my opinion and lets not spin this into a political rant. But it was surely an awakening!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Governments always been shady. If we actually knew what all out government does with out us knowing, we would be in super trouble.
Amen to that brother. Ive been questioning authority and the noble fatcats since vietnam and I am not liking what I see. This is why Britain the UK and the US are pushing so hard to regulate the interweb cause they are finding that facts that once were hidden under miles of paper and protected under the guise of national security BS now peeps are having an awakening and it has the elite 1/2% running scared. Who really is the man called Oz behind all that smoke and mirrors???? Damn shame. I love my country and have and will fight again to protect but nothing says that I have to support a corrupt regime. All them rat bastards need to be thrown out on their azzes

Better slow down, this could bring the anti establishment rebel in me out........... Off soapbox now :) peace Make love not war!!!!

indicabush

indicabush

Amen to that brother. Ive been questioning authority and the noble fatcats since vietnam and I am not liking what I see. This is why Britain the UK and the US are pushing so hard to regulate the interweb cause they are finding that facts that once were hidden under miles of paper and protected under the guise of national security BS now peeps are having an awakening and it has the elite 1/2% running scared. Who really is the man called Oz behind all that smoke and mirrors???? Damn shame. I love my country and have and will fight again to protect but nothing says that I have to support a corrupt regime. All them rat bastards need to be thrown out on their azzes

Better slow down, this could bring the anti establishment rebel in me out........... Off soapbox now :) peace Make love not war!!!!

I like, I like, I like...well put, no need for me to chime in.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nope it was a legit brain fart on my end. Havent read any of his worx yet. Tho I was just turned on to him just recently.

Do you have any suggestions on what direction I may look to read some of his work?

In closing, if you do, hit me via pm and lets keep if off the thread. Peace

Top Bottom