Marijuana The BIG Picture

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

With marijuana on the ballot in four U.S. states this November, most prominently California's Proposition 19, which would fully legalize the substance, the legalization of marijuana has become a hot topic of discussion in North America. If pot were to become legal in California, it is unclear how that would affect the ongoing drug wars in neighboring Mexico - whether it would increase, decrease, or have little effect on the widespread violence. What is clear is that U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has declared that the federal Justice Department will continue to prosecute those who use or distribute recreational marijuana, regardless of any change to state law. Collected here are photos from the past year of marijuana in the news, for both medicinal and recreational purposes, and some of the legal entanglements involved. (32 photos total)

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/10/marijuana.html

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

Wow Colorado's got some fine ass MMJ chicks there! all the mmj Chicks out here are either Fat or look like Deadhead show rejects (with hairy legs). That one bud tender at the University of colorado is cute , and the MOM in the brown dress at the Mother for Marijauna event is good looking too. I may have to head out there to see if it warrents me moving my game. Is Colorado a reciprical state?

Goto-893

Latest posts

Top Bottom