Marijuana Users Not High Priority for President Obama

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I for one.....hope he's dealing with more important shit than pot. :rolleyes:
Man i sure agree with this sky,but he shouldnt f'in lie about it either by saying its not going to happen and then turning your back on it and pretending its not when it IS.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I for one.....hope he's dealing with more important shit than pot. :rolleyes:
Uh, yeah. Like Benghazi? Israel? Egypt? He's dealing with that stuff, for sure. In the meantime, Hillary fell down and bumped her head.

Squigs, I would have liked you to address what I feel were the more pertinent and important points in my post--the dichotomy between what the feds say they're going to do and what they're actually doing. Because what should be and what is are two different things.

leadplant

leadplant

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sky: it's not about Pot ...IMO it's about freedom.

And I agree with Baba G, Obama could do something..If he wasnt a puppet.

Mark my words, and I hope im wrong...

Obama will do what the United Nations tells him to do.

The United Nations has declared Colorado and Washington in violation of international treaties after passing ballot measures to legalize the recreational use of marijuana.

link

sky high

sky high

It's also about greed and money, ken. It has NEVER been a secret that sales/commercial grows are illegal...even in the "medical" realm. NO ONE in Obama's admin has EVER said differently or has said "Go for it dudes...grow those 300909 plants...we DON'T care" (if they have,,can you show me where?)...yet a buncha folks GO THERE...and then...they wonder WHY there's heat?

IF it was TRULY about FREEDOM...we'd be going for a right to grow/possess individually BEFORE we went for the right to retail it and birth "an industry" around it.

Were any of these folks around when growing was totally illegal to know just HOW HUGE the concessions towards them truly are...no matter what obama SAYS?? I don't think so!

If I could impose 24 hours of the PARANOID feeling I walked around with for about 15 years ken...you'd CHANGE YER TUNE my friend! This is a fucking CAKEWALK. Bar none. the guys who were out there BEFORE the med laws and BEFORE it all gort safe to do know what i'm saying. It's SO open now...it's insane.....yet.....folks whine? Wow.

And hey...is what Obama has said..or any of these memos STOPPED any of you from growing/smoking/selling/doing what you do...whatever that is??

Anyone??

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yes it has Sky
Im Have never been the "Law breaker" type...
I have God given rights
I Know in My heart I have every right to grow my own meds..

I should not have to worry that I might get in trouble..

I dont want trouble...I just want my freedom..

And Im not whining Just saying thats all....

Edit; Well maybe I am whine-ing...Fuck it..
Whatever :rolleyes:

I Guess I should just STFU then:cool:

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

As a 30 year california grower i can honestly say im not paranoid,im PISSED,if you are paranoid thats your issue.The bottom line is that if the feds come into your grow whether it is 1000 plants or 6 plants they are going to wreck your shit,confiscate your plants,equipment and anything else they want all while pointing ar15s at your wife and kids,i dont give a fuck if you have 1 plant and a rec or red card they are going to call it commercial/sales or whatever else they want to make up,you are not safe and you are stupid if you beleive otherwise.The only reason its somewhat safer now is because of the sheer numbers of people growing has jumped by 10,000 percent so your odds are better.If we stand together we will win but if divisive people who think they are better or smarter than the next guy or look down on them because they dont share their idea of how things should go divide us we will lose.
I am damn tired of politicians and their rabid zombie followers who think they know better than everyone else telling the rest of us how were going to live our lives.
They like to act like marijuana is some caustic drug but we all know its just a plant that has been around for millenia,really has no downside and does have a great medical upside not to mention is SO much better to use recreationally than alcohol,cigarettes and all the other toxic pharma crap they do endorse.
Our president knows this too,he used to be one of us,maybe he still is,but he is being TWO FACED about it saying one thing and doing another.Hell im not asking him to cut his own throat, all id like to see is the peoples will upheld,we took a vote and it won,now fucking leave us alone.All of the greed and all of the money you speak about comes from the fact that it IS illegal,legalize and its a non isuue.Personally i hope every motherfucker in the USA plants every seed they have and tries to sell it all on the white house steps,ill be sittin here burnin some homegrown laughin my ass off.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
As a 30 year california grower i can honestly say im not paranoid,im PISSED,if you are paranoid thats your issue.The bottom line is that if the feds come into your grow whether it is 1000 plants or 6 plants they are going to wreck your shit,confiscate your plants,equipment and anything else they want all while pointing ar15s at your wife and kids,i dont give a fuck if you have 1 plant and a rec or red card they are going to call it commercial/sales or whatever else they want to make up,you are not safe and you are stupid if you beleive otherwise.The only reason its somewhat safer now is because of the sheer numbers of people growing has jumped by 10,000 percent so your odds are better.If we stand together we will win but if divisive people who think they are better or smarter than the next guy or look down on them because they dont share their idea of how things should go divide us we will lose.
I am damn tired of politicians and their rabid zombie followers who think they know better than everyone else telling the rest of us how were going to live our lives.
They like to act like marijuana is some caustic drug but we all know its just a plant that has been around for millenia,really has no downside and does have a great medical upside not to mention is SO much better to use recreationally than alcohol,cigarettes and all the other toxic pharma crap they do endorse.
Our president knows this too,he used to be one of us,maybe he still is,but he is being TWO FACED about it saying one thing and doing another.Hell im not asking him to cut his own throat, all id like to see is the peoples will upheld,we took a vote and it won,now fucking leave us alone.All of the greed and all of the money you speak about comes from the fact that it IS illegal,legalize and its a non isuue.Personally i hope every motherfucker in the USA plants every seed they have and tries to sell it all on the white house steps,ill be sittin here burnin some homegrown laughin my ass off.
Thank you Fish!

(i think he called us whiners)

:D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It's also about greed and money, ken.

IF it was TRULY about FREEDOM...we'd be going for a right to grow/possess individually BEFORE we went for the right to retail it and birth "an industry" around it.

It's SO open now...it's insane.....yet.....folks whine? Wow.

Anyone??

Yes its about Greed...its about greedy governments that wants the phrama, Cartel and the prison $$

and The States Want the Tax revenue $$$

I just want My freedom to grow a plant the founding father of this country grew

Your fing Hero obama and eveyone in the world know that cannabis is completly Harmless..
Yet he says it must remain against the law because of the "children" :rolleyes:

and No one has told him about the kids that are beating cancer because of cannabis??

I dont like being called a whiner...But I will get over it ;)

sky high

sky high

Sorry about the whining comment, ken! In truth, it sounds more like someone left the TV on Faux News or O'Reilly than whining.... :D

So clear it all up for me. You grow in your yard with no fear of prosecution from what I can see, right? What more do you want "Obama" to do for you than that??? Has he stopped by and personally harassed you about yer grow...or what? :rolleyes:

Maybe I missed something though...Do you have a hand in the commercial side of this? Like selling excess to dispensaries? If not...why worry what Obama said unless he's knocking on YOUR door...which..if you aren't growing commercially or selling >isn't< going to happen??
Just WHAT is your dog in this fight other than a deep-seated HATE for Obama, ken?

As far as the sick kids beating cancer via some sort of THC ingestion/treatment..... I have no idea if Obama knows some kids are being helped....nor do I know if he knows about kids like Cash Hyde who weren't so lucky....getting no help from the Gov't.......OR the guys with the warehouses full of pot who claim to be "helping" the sick in this entire parody. Where were THEY, ken? Why does Obama get the blame for "policy" violations and a lack of care when it is plain to see that NOBODY in the med world did a fuckin thing to HELP this child either..beyond jump on the bandwagon and use the poor kid as political fuckin fodder when it became easy and convenient to use him as another tool of blame against Obama???

ALL of em are hypocritical clowns, ken.....not heroes. BOTH sides are full of liars who in it only for themselves....yet you attack Obama while you defend those who blatantly take this into the commercial realm that they've been told not to take it to....and those who are doing NOTHING for any of us except using the laws we passed for their own gain?? We all know how much it costs to produce marijuana...and it isn't THOUSANDS per pound. So who is the lying crook who overcharges and cares nothing about the sick? Big Pharma and Obama?

Or KushBob and his 150K sq ft warehouse making 7 figures a year selling 2500 pounds of "medicine"?? I can't really see the difference in the EVIL myself...can you?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Regardless of who is president the b.s. needs to stop and we the people need to make it stop!

Hey sky high, are you familiar with the Raich case in Oakland a while back??

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Sorry about the whining comment, ken! In truth, it sounds more like someone left the TV on Faux News or O'Reilly than whining.... :D

So clear it all up for me. You grow in your yard with no fear of prosecution from what I can see, right? What more do you want "Obama" to do for you than that??? Has he stopped by and personally harassed you about yer grow...or what? :rolleyes:

Maybe I missed something though...Do you have a hand in the commercial side of this? Like selling excess to dispensaries? If not...why worry what Obama said unless he's knocking on YOUR door...which..if you aren't growing commercially or selling >isn't< going to happen??
Just WHAT is your dog in this fight other than a deep-seated HATE for Obama, ken?

As far as the sick kids beating cancer via some sort of THC ingestion/treatment..... I have no idea if Obama knows some kids are being helped....nor do I know if he knows about kids like Cash Hyde who weren't so lucky....getting no help from the Gov't.......OR the guys with the warehouses full of pot who claim to be "helping" the sick in this entire parody. Where were THEY, ken? Why does Obama get the blame for "policy" violations and a lack of care when it is plain to see that NOBODY in the med world did a fuckin thing to HELP this child either..beyond jump on the bandwagon and use the poor kid as political fuckin fodder when it became easy and convenient to use him as another tool of blame against Obama???

ALL of em are hypocritical clowns, ken.....not heroes. BOTH sides are full of liars who in it only for themselves....yet you attack Obama while you defend those who blatantly take this into the commercial realm that they've been told not to take it to....and those who are doing NOTHING for any of us except using the laws we passed for their own gain?? We all know how much it costs to produce marijuana...and it isn't THOUSANDS per pound. So who is the lying crook who overcharges and cares nothing about the sick? Big Pharma and Obama?

Or KushBob and his 150K sq ft warehouse making 7 figures a year selling 2500 pounds of "medicine"?? I can't really see the difference in the EVIL myself...can you?
You have valid points for sure Sky High,
just sucks when decent people who need the meds get them for a fair(below market value) cost from a grower who is technically breaking the law but is providing a service these people value and truly want. Someday it'll be semi normal maybe and the govt can use the jobs it provides without a doubt!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You have valid points for sure Sky High,
just sucks when decent people who need the meds get them for a fair(below market value) cost from a grower who is technically breaking the law but is providing a service these people value and truly want. Someday it'll be semi normal maybe and the govt can use the jobs it provides without a doubt!!!

What valid points are those? o_O

I do agree this plant should not cost thousands per lb for people that need it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Pfft :rolleyes:

Yes

Of course I fear Prosecution...thats why I am whineing
I fear looseing everthing
.I Dont fear Conviction of any crimes because I trust the Jury system we still have.
But I cant afford to fight that kinda crap

There where several Grow busts made in this county this summer
...they are random..they hit some and leave others..

I am very thankful everyday...to My God.

not to the goverment...

I dont hate bro. :)
I told you
I just want My freedom to grow a plant the founding father of this country grew
;)

As far as the sick kids beating cancer via some sort of THC ingestion/treatment..... I have no idea if Obama knows some kids are being helped

B.S.

....nor do I know if he knows about kids like Cash Hyde who weren't so lucky....getting no help from the Gov't.......OR the guys with the warehouses full of pot who claim to be "helping" the sick in this entire parody. Where were THEY, ken? Why does Obama get the blame for "policy" violations and a lack of care when it is plain to see that NOBODY in the med world did a fuckin thing to HELP this child either..beyond jump on the bandwagon and use the poor kid as political fuckin fodder when it became easy and convenient to use him as another tool of blame against Obama???

In Ca. MMJ is Supposed to be Non Profit...

I am purely Non Profit and I think that the way it should be.
Grow your own..or get it from a friend.
Fuck these "Clubs"

How much does it cost to pill that and old retired person need to survive?

You May have Just called some farmers Here at this forum Evil

Yes I can see a Huge difference....Is was the Cartel before those guys

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
No Hard feelings here though Sky...I still love ya Man... :)
I wish we could smoke together!
Passingjoint

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I wish I could send this small newpaper story to Obama for him to read

On the frontier of medical pot to treat boy's epilepsy
A U.S. crackdown on pot shops threatens a father's search for cannabidiol in hopes of halting his son's seizures from Dravet syndrome.

MODESTO —Topamax. Depakote. Phenobarbital. The list goes on. Before Jayden David turned 5, he had tried a dozen powerful medications to tame a rare form of epilepsy. The side effects were devastating.

There were grand mal seizures that lasted more than an hour. Hundreds of times a day, muscle twitches contorted his impish face.
pixel.gif

"If he wasn't sleeping, he was seizing," said Jayden's father, Jason David.
PHOTOS: Treating son's epilepsy
Feeling helpless, David said, he contemplated suicide. He prayed. Then one day he heard about a teenager who was expelled from school for using marijuana to help control seizures.
So began the pair's journey into California's medical cannabis culture.
In the 14 months since, the little boy has been swallowing droppers full of a solution made mostly of cannabidiol, or CBD, the second most prominent of marijuana's 100 or so cannabinoids. Unlike the dominant THC, cannabidiol is not psychoactive, so the sweet-tasting infusion Jayden takes four times a day doesn't make him high.

Down from 22 prescription pills per day to four, he now eats solid food, responds to his father's incessant requests for kisses and dances in his Modesto living room to the "Yo Gabba Gabba!" theme song. The frequency and intensity of his seizures have been greatly reduced.

But this summer, federal prosecutors moved to close Oakland's Harborside Health Center — the nation's largest dispensary and the place David has relied on most for help.
The public debate over medical marijuana — which violates federal law but is legal in California, 17 other states and the District of Columbia — for the most part has pitted those who praise its health benefits against those who say it is merely an excuse to get high. Lost in the discussion has been the fact that marijuana has myriad components that affect the body in a number of ways.
CBD, for instance, was virtually bred out of U.S. plants decades ago by growers whose customers preferred the mind-altering properties of high-THC varietals. Yet it is experiencing a resurgence, having shown promise as an anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, neuroprotectant and cancer-fighting agent.
"Nobody is going to a dispensary for this to get high," said Martin Lee, a Bay Area writer who has reported on cannabidiol for years. "With CBD, it's clear that it's just about medicine."

More here

I think the Boy is down to one or two pharma Meds now from 22!
The withdrawls from the meds where really bad

18812_439464232774323_869797244_n.jpg

He is doing great..Praise God!

His Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/jasonandjaydensjourney

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I love watching that kid get better!! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom